Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Trimble made the team instead of FVV and he wasn't drafted either. Few made that decision and it had nothing to do with NBA Coaches or scouts.
    One could say that Ron Baker beat out Fred for the team, because there was no way they were going to have 2 Shockers on the team.

Nevertheless, you win.

Comment

You still don’t know what happened for sure (few eye witnesses and what they really saw). You didn’t like him before that incident and refuse to see the inconsistencies of Shaq’s story from 2015 and his statements in 2018. I have concerns but I don’t claim to know what happened like you and a few others do and don’t think that the ending tells us anything for sure.
      Give it up. The people who saw the report were willing to pay $7 mill to make Marshall go away. For $7 mill there was probably something in there, and it may have been worse than what's been reported. If there was nothing in the report or if the report contained a lot of inconsistencies, then that's openly reported and no action is taken. Action was taken to the tune of $7 million. That $7 mill came from Marshall's most ardent backers.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

You still don’t know what happened for sure (few eye witnesses and what they really saw). You didn’t like him before that incident and refuse to see the inconsistencies of Shaq’s story from 2015 and his statements in 2018. I have concerns but I don’t claim to know what happened like you and a few others do and don’t think that the ending tells us anything for sure.
        My opinion of him changed when he went fricking insane at the kids wiping up the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Wrong, I wanted to get rid of a guy who physically attacked others and answered to no one.
          You say it like he was doing that every day of the week. So he slapped the fat kid in the back of the head once and put the fear of God in an entitled Snowflake that attempted to piss on his parking lot fire hydrant; but the amount of good Gregg Marshall brought to this community is so immense it would take a biographer 5 years to fully document. No NCAA returning to Wichita for a hundred years, No Innovation Campus, No Final Four, No AAC, No undefeated season, and most importantly: No complete and utter dismantling of the Great Satan on national television. There were enough Beaker tears on that day that everybody got to drink their fill. We were the ****ing champions of the Midwest on that day. A list of schools a mile long envied the way we stuck the dagger straight through their hearts and out their asses. I have memories for 3 lifetimes.

Marshall was certainly starting to lose his luster, and I wouldn't have cried to see him retire and be replaced with Jans; but what he accomplished FOR us, gave him his job as long as he wanted it. He literally had license to shoot somebody in the middle of 21st St. He was our hero. But instead he gets wrecked and carted out of town by a drama queen. Only in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You say it like he was doing that every day of the week. So he slapped the fat kid in the back of the head once and put the fear of God in an entitled Snowflake that attempted to piss on his parking lot fire hydrant; but the amount of good Gregg Marshall brought to this community is so immense it would take a biographer 5 years to fully document. No NCAA returning to Wichita for a hundred years, No Innovation Campus, No Final Four, No AAC, No undefeated season, and most importantly: No complete and utter dismantling of the Great Satan on national television. There were enough Beaker tears on that day that everybody got to drink their fill. We were the ****ing champions of the Midwest on that day. A list of schools a mile long envied the way we stuck the dagger straight through their hearts and out their asses. I have memories for 3 lifetimes.

Marshall was certainly starting to lose his luster, and I wouldn't have cried to see him retire and be replaced with Jans; but what he accomplished FOR us, gave him his job as long as he wanted it. He literally had license to shoot somebody in the middle of 21st St. He was our hero. But instead he gets wrecked and carted out of town by a drama queen. Only in 2020.
            No, I never said he did it every day of the week

Comment

• Personally, fHCGM should have never made the statement that he unequivocally never did anything remotely close to what had been said by others.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

If Marshall is your hero, knock yourself out. My ethics and morals lead me to hero's like, well there are birthday celebrations going on on all over mankind today. I will put my efforts in celebrating what a guy named Jesus did for us everyday and twice on Sunday. One of my hero's standards is "thou shall not lie." As Ref says "That''s all."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Give it up. The people who saw the report were willing to pay $7 mill to make Marshall go away. For $7 mill there was probably something in there, and it may have been worse than what's been reported. If there was nothing in the report or if the report contained a lot of inconsistencies, then that's openly reported and no action is taken. Action was taken to the tune of $7 million. That $7 mill came from Marshall's most ardent backers.
                  That 7 Million paid for a 5 year old incident, says as much or more about our current culture and legal system than anything else. 10-20 years ago, warnings. That’s why Shaq’s mom praised Marshall for disciplining her son. She grew up in a different era. She knew what his personality needed. Today, snowflakes.

Comment

That 7 Million paid for a 5 year old incident, says as much or more about our current culture and legal system than anything else. 10-20 years ago, warnings. That’s why Shaq’s mom praised Marshall for disciplining her son. She grew up in a different era. She knew what his personality needed. Today, snowflakes.
                    The 7 million could also be interpreted thusly: "Gregg, there is enough in this report to fire you with cause and pay you nothing. You have done a tremendous amount of good for the university and the city, therefore, we will give you 7 over 6 years, and don't make a stink. Just take it and leave. PS We will not include a clause reducing what we owe you if you take a different job. You are welcome."

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

If Marshall is your hero, knock yourself out. My ethics and morals lead me to hero's like, well there are birthday celebrations going on on all over mankind today. I will put my efforts in celebrating what a guy named Jesus did for us everyday and twice on Sunday. One of my hero's standards is "thou shall not lie." As Ref says "That''s all."
                      Who brought soccer into this discussion?

Comment

• I don't believe the boosters are paying for the buy-out, WSU is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          I don't believe the boosters are paying for the buy-out, WSU is.
                          And WSU Athletics gets it money from?
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• If nothing else we know 3G is a liar.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                              If nothing else we know 3G is a liar.
                              We do know you are a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

We do know you are a liar
                                Good comeback...
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X