Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Wrong as usual. I listened to the pregame and neither Kennedy nor Doug, the caller I assume you’re referring to, called for the interim tag to be removed.

What Doug actually said was he doesn’t care for the interim tag. Kennedy explained situations in which the interim tag would be applied and said there is a chance it might be removed at some point but that it’s too early in the year to make that decision. Bob complimented the job Brown has done so far but never said anything about removing the interim tag.

Doug may not be able to pronounce even the simplest player name and he sounds goofy as hell but he’s actually a pretty good caller who makes solid points and questions.

I would love to hear your dumb ass call in. Of course I doubt you’re smart enough to figure out how. Maybe your wife could help.
    Hello, Doug

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Depends on if second Half Memphis plays the rest of their games or First half Memphis. This could end up being a bad loss.
      I'm not sure 2nd half Memphis was better than 1st half Memphis. I was bothered more by the 2nd half Shockers. The ole' defense inside, leaving 3 point shooters wide open, and poor rebounding effort. Hopefully Coach IB gets their attention at the next practice.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• I’ve been an IB fan, however it goes without saying that the team can’t have many nights like last night if he wants a chance to get the full time job.

As others have said, let’s see how the team responds.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Wrong as usual. I listened to the pregame and neither Kennedy nor Doug, the caller I assume you’re referring to, called for the interim tag to be removed.

What Doug actually said was he doesn’t care for the interim tag. Kennedy explained situations in which the interim tag would be applied and said there is a chance it might be removed at some point but that it’s too early in the year to make that decision. Bob complimented the job Brown has done so far but never said anything about removing the interim tag.

Doug may not be able to pronounce even the simplest player name and he sounds goofy as hell but he’s actually a pretty good caller who makes solid points and questions.

I would love to hear your dumb ass call in. Of course I doubt you’re smart enough to figure out how. Maybe your wife could help.
          Well, I was mistaken. Kennedy did not recommend removing the interim tag during the pregame

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Well, I was mistaken. Kennedy did not recommend removing the interim tag during the pregame
            Not good enough.

You must admit how unmistakably stupid and idiotic you were to ever waste the our great Pie’s time and attention. Truly insulting.

Do/Be Better.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Not good enough.

You must admit how unmistakably stupid and idiotic you were to ever waste the our great Pie’s time and attention. Truly insulting.

Do/Be Better.
              That’s not good enough either! I think the word now is:He needs to be “deprogrammed”

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Hello, Doug
                I’ll go to bat any day for Doug, he seems like a good dude.

Comment

• The jovial bench at the end of the game was odd. Perhaps the downside of a player's coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                    The jovial bench at the end of the game was odd. Perhaps the downside of a player's coach?
                    Maybe they were going out for BBQ after the game?

Comment

The jovial bench at the end of the game was odd. Perhaps the downside of a player's coach?
                      Not a great look.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I've wanted Jans from the start. His ability to gameplan and make halftime adjustments was a huge key to our success in some of our best years. Not trying to use one game against IB, but we had a week off and yet it never looked like we had an offensive gameplan. No second half adjustment. Went 0-12 from 3 in first half, and came out with 4 or 5 quick 3's to start the second half. I like IB and think he'll be a solid HC somewhere, I just hope it's not here next year because Jans is back on the WSU sideline.

Comment

• Let's face it if CJ is interested then the vast majority of fans would jump on board and there would be renewed interest.

Comment

A "players coach" and a team which had its back to the wall at the beginning of the season which probably led to a pretty high state of motivation before the 8 day break. After a week of feeling good about being # 2 in the AAC, both players and staff ran into another team which in turn had its back to the wall... plus that team had more talent. Maybe should have seen it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Maybe they were going out for BBQ after the game?
                              Maybe they went out before? Must have had some bad meat.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The big bad wolf is gone. Brown is deep in the season and is approaching min fuel. After listening to his pre/post interviews, he’s still seems to be the emotional development coach and not a head coach. If he’s not willing to sit in the head coaches office, he’s not ready to be a HC.
                                When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Working...
                                X