No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the partial buyout can signal several things; one, no one admits fault. Two, and probably just as important, is a non-disclosure piece that would prevent release of the full report. Don't know what is available under open disclosure laws, but Marshall blocking release for half the buyout makes sense. I bet he's employed next year, meaning WSU only pays 1/6th of the buyout.

Comment

• Final Thoughts:

1. 7.75M payout puts to bed any discussion on if the athletic department knew about this years ago. They did.
      2. The athletic department needs a cleanup. It may not be the first priority, but they have run a loose ship and it caught up to them.
      3. Thank you GM for all did. You returned WSU to national prominence.
      4. Where on earth is WSU going to get the $ to pay GM 1M+ a year and hire another top notch coach at a time where Koch arena will be at partial capacity? I just don't see the $ guys picking up the difference.
      5. Patty Beamer is a cancer. She needs a permanent ban from the basketball team going forward.
      6. 2020 sucks.

Final Tidbit:

The big name who hated GM is Van Fleet. He said he would never donate a single cent to WSU until GM was gone. I do not know what the story is behind the hatred.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
        I think the partial buyout can signal several things; one, no one admits fault. Two, and probably just as important, is a non-disclosure piece that would prevent release of the full report. Don't know what is available under open disclosure laws, but Marshall blocking release for half the buyout makes sense. I bet he's employed next year, meaning WSU only pays 1/6th of the buyout.
        He will be employed somewhere. There is a hungry AD out there ready for his program to turn the corner.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Just waiting for ANYONE to explain how all the political correctness and left shift in thinking at WSU, from top to bottom, has benefited one single person.

Clearly it's been an unmitigated disaster as a whole, but if you can document a winner, anywhere, I'm interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speak2me View Post
            Final Thoughts:

1. 7.75M payout puts to bed any discussion on if the athletic department knew about this years ago. They did.
            2. The athletic department needs a cleanup. It may not be the first priority, but they have run a loose ship and it caught up to them.
            4. Where on earth is WSU going to get the $ to pay GM 1M+ a year and hire another top notch coach at a time where Koch arena will be at partial capacity? I just don't see the $ guys picking up the difference.
            5. Patty Beamer is a cancer. She needs a permanent ban from the basketball team going forward.
            6. 2020 sucks.

Final Tidbit:

The big name who hated GM is Van Fleet. He said he would never donate a single cent to WSU until GM was gone. I do not know what the story is behind the hatred.
            You have lost all credibility.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If that’s true, he needs to say if for himself.
              The Assman

Comment

Final Thoughts:

6. 2020 sucks.

Final Tidbit:

And where is this Fred info from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Dude can’t even spell Fred’s name right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I'm guessing IF (and that's a big if) it is FVV we might not ever hear anything from him, or at the very least not until he inks his bigtime new contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Misspellings aside, my source also said Fred didn’t like Marshall. I’d have never guessed it, so it surprised me when I was told.
                      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'm guessing IF (and that's a big if) it is FVV we might not ever hear anything from him, or at the very least not until he inks his bigtime new contract.
                        Well IF its true .. Fred is gonna be rolling in it soon .. he can pay for a new coach for us (since he said he wouldn't donate while he was here ... now that he's going he's going to donate right?)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          November 17, 2020. The day everybody in Wichita loses. EVERYBODY.
                          Sometimes when we spend so much time debating what right and wrong are, we lose sight how sad it is that such a day has come to pass. Even if you think he had to go, it should sadden all of us that such an event occurred that required his leave.

Comment

So ******* couldn’t stop....new goal is to keep him from getting a job somewhere else.

Comment

• Rothstein finally weighed in and took the high road.

Comment

Every single thing I have shared has been correct this past month. Please share one thing I have shared that has been proven wrong. I was the first to even share with the board that the athletic department knew about all of this when it was happening. If I am not credible to you, please do not read anything I write in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X