No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, I decided to see what the other twitter mental midget, jakeylewis, aka Jacob Lewis, has been saying about Marshall. Basically he's moved on to trying to attack the rest of the team instead. Here's his reply to their first loss:

and their second loss

and then this gem of stupidity after WSU beat Tulsa and Jaden Seymour posted how they were 1-0 in the conference

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• I know we know this, but GM is really inside *******'s head, soul and a couple of other body parts. Just wow.

Comment

• I don’t wish ill willl on many people, but I wouldn’t pi$$ on ******* if he were on fire.
        Last edited by Shock Top; December 27, 2020, 06:21 PM.
        The Assman

Comment

• We need to give the next coach a chance to be accepted by fans. As long as fans see nothing but unicorns and rainbows when they look at Marshall, the next coach doesn't have a chance to be accepted by fans.

Marshall had flaws. The inability of some to accept that fact is damned obvious. One of his flaws was his difficulty controlling his temper. That one cost him his job and cost WSU its' most successful coach ever.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            We need to give the next coach a chance to be accepted by fans. As long as fans see nothing but unicorns and rainbows when they look at Marshall, the next coach doesn't have a chance to be accepted by fans.

Marshall had flaws. The inability of some to accept that fact is damned obvious. One of his flaws was his difficulty controlling his temper. That one cost him his job and cost WSU its' most successful coach ever.
            So you are saying that your continued berating of Gregg Marshall is not giving the next coach a chance to be accepted by fans. Just shut up then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So you are saying that your continued berating of Gregg Marshall is not giving the next coach a chance to be accepted by fans. Just shut up then.
              It's been said that the ability to see two sides of an issue is a sign of intelligence. I see that you are able to see only one side of this issue.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• It’s over! 3G is not and never again will be our coach. Move on!! I bet some of you guys are trumpets posting “ it’s not over” on Facebook.

Comment

• Who is Jacob Lewis?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    Who is Jacob Lewis?
                    Someone with serious mental issues.

Apart from that I have no idea as to his connection to the program, if there is one.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Someone with serious mental issues.

Apart from that I have no idea as to his connection to the program, if there is one.
                      I'm starting to think that this Lewis butt sniffer might just be a Doucheman burner account...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'm starting to think that this Lewis butt sniffer might just be a Doucheman burner account...
                        They're two different people but with similar brains - probably how ******* acted when he was in his 20's and Lewis will probably act like him when he's 50. Lewis is one of those when you look at his twitter timeline you just see a bunch of retweets, but if you do a search on the username, he has hundreds of replies that you don't see otherwise and points to someone with serious issues. I ran across his account due to some of his replies to the investigation becoming public in early October. I then did a search on his username and he was talking about Marshall and the parking lot incident back in March - https://twitter.com/JakeyLewis/statu...73851053977601 as well as Marshall choking people - https://twitter.com/JakeyLewis/statu...55215340703744 At first I thought maybe he was the student involved in the parking lot but there was no one on the track team by that name. I think someone in this thread posted that Lewis knew the guy though. In one of his tweet's, Lewis tells someone he has talked to a lot of players and even talks about Frankamp liking one of his Fire Marshall tweets. Lewis also used to post about being a poker player and an online database shows him with a whopping 5K in career winnings and living in Goddard, KS. So he's a real person, but is pretty immature and really petty. I figured once Marshall was gone he would tweet about other stuff, but he hasn't and I mainly mentioned his tweets because I thought the fact he started in on the players now was pretty bad and should be called out for it. I don't plan to mention him anymore though - he doesn't deserve the attention because he probably enjoys it.

Comment

• Lewis is probably an immature, WSU hating KU guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                            Lewis is probably an immature, WSU hating KU guy who went to WSU because his parents wouldn’t pay for KU.
                            FTFY
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Ok, so maybe it is a Patty Beamer burner account...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Ok, so maybe it is a Patty Beamer burner account...
                                lol - they'd probably get along well. I did look up her account the other day to see if she's said anything lately and she's just mainly into politics these days on twitter. Her twitter username is still the same but she changed the regular name to Dr. Patty Beamer. I guess someone at the Wall Street Journal wrote an opinion piece recently about how Jill Biden should drop Dr for now because it makes her sound like a medical doctor and she has a doctorate in education instead, and so in solidarity with Jill Biden, people with Ph D's have added the Dr to their names on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X