No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor's reporting has been grounded and he has stood on nothing but facts and honest reporting. We are seriously lucky to have him as our beat writer.

*******, however, has shown his ass.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Ugh! I wouldn’t piss on that woman if she were on fire.
      LOL That is GM's line. I believe it was used in reference to a former Creighton coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He won't sign a 3 year deal though. He's WAAAY beyond ECU caliber. They have been to the NCAA tournament ... twice? He's way too competitive and accomplished for that. If he wants to, he's a shoe-in for a school that regularly lands 5*'s and McD AA's.
        I said ESU because that's who was brought up. I meant any school. I believe UT hired okey states line coach a few years ago and saved a little green by using okey state contract in that manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I said ESU because that's who was brought up. I meant any school. I believe UT hired okey states line coach a few years ago and saved a little green by using okey state contract in that manner.
          Yeah I get it. If HC3GM wanted to go close to home, they'd get a steal for sure. But that's like saying if Jackson Pollock wanted to be a comic book cartoonist for DC Comics, they'd get a steal.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So, what will happen first? News on if we can keep our 2014 Naismith Coach of the Year, or a basketball schedule comes out. After all, our first game is a week from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

LOL That is GM's line. I believe it was used in reference to a former Creighton coach.
              Although for the record, I much prefer the variant "piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire."
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'”

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I saw an ESPN+ hot seat article that teased that a high major coach might lose his job before the season even starts.

Oh I see. Now that we are drama and drive clicks we can finally be accepted into the high major brotherhood.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

GM may have used it but it’s not his line. Sorry
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Weren't the Salem Witch trials kicked off by about 10 teenagers and 20-nothings? There sure were a lot of witnesses at those trials, where they hung a lot of people that ... well ... weren't witches.

A group of scorned teenagers/young adults will sometimes say the darndest things.

Comment

• And a lot of adults will just believe them without listening to the accused, one bit.

Comment

• Marshall has resigned. News release coming out momentarily

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                          Marshall has resigned. News release coming out momentarily
                          Hate that.

Comment

• If true, this is the second lowest point in WSU athletic history.

Okay, that's probably a bit overstated. But still ....

Comment

• Isaac Brown was named interim head coach today, according to GoShockers.com

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X