Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Yes, ggg needs to use the modern method of punishment.. time out are so effective. Just look at how well behaved modern children are at school these days. And the way they respect not only thier parents but all adults. Sooooo effective!

You gotta modernize your punishment coach.
    My kids (and grandkids) are well behaved. Perhaps it isn't so much the punishment????

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Listened to Lutz interview Matt Norlander. His take was that WSU wanted HCGM to resign and he refused. Lawyers are working it out. No idea where he gets his information.
      Yeah, it is crazy. It sounds like he has a deep mole at WSU.

Comment

• My faith is in Athletic Director BeltTight...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

My faith is in Athletic Director BeltTight...

Isn't that a picture of Fever???

Comment

Listened to Lutz interview Matt Norlander. His take was that WSU wanted HCGM to resign and he refused. Lawyers are working it out. No idea where he gets his information.
            Technically if a employee refuses to resign any employer can either call the police to assist with the situation OR the employer can simply transfer that employee to a area of their need/choosing.. It's possible Marshall is willing to work elsewhere on campus

Comment

So, the big money contributors wanted Coach to stay but the school wanted him to go? Doesn’t sound accurate. Where is Ned Beatty when we need him. “I don’t think they understand the size of the check involved here.”

Comment

• Could Boatright be Randy from Trailer Park Boys? You decide . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Could Boatright be Randy from Trailer Park Boys? You decide . . .

might be soon

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

My kids (and grandkids) are well behaved. Perhaps it isn't so much the punishment????
                    Perhaps, but perhaps each kid is different and require different methods of teaching. Especially comparing a kid who is brought up with a mom and dad involved in their life to a kid whose dad was hardly in the picture, mom was busy working to put food on the table, so there was no oversite. Then they go to college and get a coach who cares about them but has trouble reaching their sole.
                    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; November 13, 2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Removed what I posted because they already have the segment online at https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/t...-wsu-350020463
                      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Perhaps, but perhaps each kid is different and require different methods of teaching.
                        Maybe, I can certainly understand Cold gettin his azz beat

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

Technically if a employee refuses to resign any employer can either call the police to assist with the situation OR the employer can simply transfer that employee to a area of their need/choosing.. It's possible Marshall is willing to work elsewhere on campus
                          Per Marshalls contract he has to be notified if the intent to terminate for cause and be provided with the chance to respond. That's likely what is happening right now

Comment

• I think Coach Marshall really believes he did nothing wrong. If he hasn't been fired yet, then maybe he's contemplating what to do next. I know he's said many time that he loves Wichita and it's fans and it's probably hard on him that this is happening. If it's still possible to save his job, then I think he should accept whatever discipline he is given, no matter how hard it may seem or how embarrassing it may feel. I believe the current players will back him 100% it he would accept any discipline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Per Marshalls contract he has to be notified if the intent to terminate for cause and be provided with the chance to respond. That's likely what is happening right now
                              Any idea how long he is allowed for the response?

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

How many prescriptions are they on...?

I kid because I car...

...because I'm a dick!

Comment

Working...
                                X