Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Hey look who resurfaced! And I got my own personal shootout!
    That, folks, is cancel culture at it's worse. What a POS.

Comment

• Shaq if he was punched could be considered abuse.

Stevenson getting yelled at or made to run because he didn't know how to follow a game plan or shut up is not abuse. It also makes it a huge disservice to people who have been actually abused across the world to try to lump those things together.

Comment

• Craig should state what the abuse was and to whom it was reported. If not he can disappear. I’m sick of the me too crap that reports things years, decades after occurrence, Weak and cowardly.

Comment

• The Stevensons can SMD.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

He dug up your tweet 8 months after the fact to reply to it?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              The Stevensons can SMD.
              LOL. Tell us how you really feel, Bobb.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post

He dug up your tweet 8 months after the fact to reply to it?
                Seems odd, maybe ES application to be eligible immediately has been denied so far and helicopter dad is lashing out. Poor ES.

Comment

• Craig Stevenson have a job?

Comment

Dude needs to eat more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Nice! Just for **** and giggles, ask him about his son begging the WSU fanbase for a sellout crowd against a ranked opponent (as if we wouldn’t)...or when his son called WSU fans bandwagon jumpers after losing two games (there are many in our fanbase who’ve been fans longer than Erik has been alive)...or when his son tried to harm a charity initiative by telling people to not bid on his jersey so he could get it cheaper.

I was talking to someone inside the program during the season who called Erik “a dick” and was conflicted about feeling happy when Erik played well. That’s how toxic Erik was.

Dude ain’t gonna be missed.
                      78-65

Comment

• Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Huh?

He's been drinking again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            Huh?

Mizzou fan. :/
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• "My son was abused"....

Apparently Marshall got in his head and then it progressed to "helicopter dad".

This investigation has to come to a timely end, otherwise it reflects poorly on the administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

This investigation has to come to a timely end, otherwise it reflects poorly on the administration.
                                too late for a timely end, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X