• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

For the really slow ones amongst us:

Wichita State is the ugly dude.

Gregg Marshall is the fine ass wife.
    Alternatively, a wise man once told me:

"Whenever you see a hot lady out in the world and think she's perfect and how much you would love to have a woman like that, just remember that somewhere out there some guy is absolutely tired of her shite!"
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

My mom battered the **** out of me when I was a smart-assed little kid. Too bad it wasn't 2020 else I could have gotten the old gal locked up for it!
      I can't let this slide. Times change; wasn't all that long ago that beating your wife for sassing you was ok. Not anymore. Thankfully.
      If one can't change with the times, one is gonna get in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I can't let this slide. Times change; wasn't all that long ago that beating your wife for sassing you was ok. Not anymore. Thankfully.
        Is it also now illegal for the husband to get beat for sassing their wife? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post

I play, coach stays. He goes, I go.
          He might commit still if the assistants are still there. But who knows if that will be the case at this point. Absolutely can not blame the kid.

Comment

• Speaking of wives. One thing Coach Marshall did not seem to have that many of us do have is somewhat of a counterbalance at home to his explosive personality. Lynn, at least publicly, seemed to be every bit as volatile as Gregg. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone but I doubt my better half would have been pleased at all with me if I exhibited some of Coach Marshall's behaviors. On the other hand, if I was making $3 million a year she might let it slide.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 13, 2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Couple hours away from media sources letting ******* down.
              The Assman

Comment

• So if we don't hear anything today is that a good sign or just proof that the media rumors was simply unsubstantiated rumors?

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Ladies and Gentleladies, Sir Sean Connery!

You guys sure you want me in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    Alternatively, a wise man once told me:

"Whenever you see a hot lady out in the world and think she's perfect and how much you would love to have a woman like that, just remember that somewhere out there some guy is absolutely tired of her shite!"
                    "...says the man who's never had the pleasure of an amazingly hot woman..."

There's give and take my friend. Economics aptly explains why homely girls are friendly.

But in all seriousness, having a gorgeous broad at your side is still the most highly sought after prize by all men, including kings... to our detriment and destruction.

Comment

"...says the man who's never had the pleasure of an amazingly hot woman..."

There's give and take my friend. Economics aptly explains why homely girls are friendly.

But in all seriousness, having a gorgeous broad at your side is still the most highly sought after prize by all men, including kings... to our detriment and destruction.
                      We can't all be on the Ernie McCracken plan like you, @C0|dB|00ded.

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• “I really appreciate Coach Marshall because he answered my call in all of this chaos and we had a real talk,” Les Chapman said. “He understood the circumstances and the situation. It wasn’t like he was talking to me like a coach, he gave me advice like he would give a friend or a family member and I appreciated that.

“I know the way things are being perceived and I was disappointed to hear a lot of the things I heard, but he really does have a reasonable explanation for these things that are going on. That’s why we’re still behind him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Moral of the story is that uncertainty is bad. Unless there is some gag order, WSU needs to seriously make a statement instead of the media driving the entire narrative.

Comment

• I see the players who stand with Marshall and those who don’t.

My eyes and ears know whose opinion I put more stock in.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              I see the players who stand with Marshall and those who don’t.

My eyes and ears know whose opinion I put more stock in.
                              So what do you say about what Baker said?

Comment

• Looks like Norlander will be on The Drive this afternoon. It should be interesting to hear what he has to say. If you're not in Wichita, you should be able to listen online at https://www.radio.com/kfh

Edited to add a link to Norlander's tweet and article from Tuesday night:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X