Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Sports Daily MIGHT be the worst talk show in the history of talk shows...
    Very much disagree. It's not the greatest, for sure, but it's refreshing to hear level-headed thoughts from the hosts even if they're not the most interesting people ever. It's light years better than the stuff I could listen to in KC where there's a lot of pressure for hot takes.

Also, I kind of miss Wichita so Sports Daily is one of my links to the past.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Sports Daily MIGHT be the worst talk show in the history of talk shows...
      Never tuned into The Drive huh?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Looks like Dana O'Neil was asking for some information from WSU last week regarding the investigation - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...log/entry/954/ - there's no link to the details on the main page, but you can just pull up another one with a link and change the numbers on the end. The status reads "Denied: K.S.A. 45-221(a)(2) - Records are privileged evidence" and here are the details from the link:

WSU conducted a search of the records in WSU’s possession and control consistent with your request below:

1. Any and all communication, written or electronic, between members of the athletics department and St. Louis-based Tueth Keeney regarding an investigation into the men’s basketball program, including but not limited to a final report of that investigation.

You can find the Letter of Engagement by and between WSU and Tueth Keeney on our Open Records Request Log. Additional records responsive to this request are being withheld pursuant to K.S.A. 45-221(a)(2) and K.S.A. 45-221(a)(11). Additionally, the University hereby denies your request on the basis of K.S.A. 45-218(e), as the request places an unreasonable burden on the University in producing records. Accordingly, WSU considers request #954 closed. Thanks!

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
          Looks like Dana O'Neil was asking for some information from WSU last week regarding the investigation - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...log/entry/954/ - there's no link to the details on the main page, but you can just pull up another one with a link and change the numbers on the end. The status reads "Denied: K.S.A. 45-221(a)(2) - Records are privileged evidence" and here are the details from the link:
          Went to Dana O'Neil's twitter page - https://twitter.com/DanaONeilWriter - to see if she posted anything lately regarding WSU, but nothing there. She's become very political though the last couple days - retweeting Biden's tweets and talking about things in Philly. Just a guess, but I bet she's not a fan of Charles Koch or coaches who admire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
            Looks like Dana O'Neil was asking for some information from WSU last week regarding the investigation - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...log/entry/954/ - there's no link to the details on the main page, but you can just pull up another one with a link and change the numbers on the end. The status reads "Denied: K.S.A. 45-221(a)(2) - Records are privileged evidence" and here are the details from the link:

WSU conducted a search of the records in WSU’s possession and control consistent with your request below:

1. Any and all communication, written or electronic, between members of the athletics department and St. Louis-based Tueth Keeney regarding an investigation into the men’s basketball program, including but not limited to a final report of that investigation.

You can find the Letter of Engagement by and between WSU and Tueth Keeney on our Open Records Request Log. Additional records responsive to this request are being withheld pursuant to K.S.A. 45-221(a)(2) and K.S.A. 45-221(a)(11). Additionally, the University hereby denies your request on the basis of K.S.A. 45-218(e), as the request places an unreasonable burden on the University in producing records. Accordingly, WSU considers request #954 closed. Thanks!
            I wonder if Jeff Coodman and (wink, wink) Dana O'Neil are going to poll the Marshall Thundering Herd players next...

They can (if they haven't already) ask now Cincinnati coach John Brannen on whether he ever heard Gregg Marshall say the "P Word" when he was doing windsprints...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Seems like the guys that had issues were the ones that weren’t good enough to play here. Some stuck it out and became players (Shaq), many transferred to a program that better fit their personality, mostly low D1.
              Is is not a fair assessment trying to draw a correlation between a persons athletic ability and their credibility. They are unrelated. You posted that "the guys" and then changed to "some", but that wasn't good enough so you included "mostly". After doing the math, I just realized this whole controversy is over Brett Barney and his playing time! (guys-some)-mostly=BB
              Last edited by Wooglin; November 5, 2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

Is is not a fair assessment trying to draw a correlation between a persons athletic ability and their credibility. They are unrelated. You posted that "the guys" and then changed to "some", but that wasn't good enough so you included "mostly". After doing the math, I just realized this whole controversy is over Brett Barney and his playing time! (guys-some)-mostly=BB
                I assume this is sarcasm, but I imagine the guys that got the worst end of the stick we’re the guys that either a) loafed in practice, b) couldn’t figure out the schemes or c) just weren’t athletic enough to keep up. They got the wrath of Marshall because he wants guys that are both good enough and want it as much as he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lol as if Jefff Lutz’s opinion means anything.
                  Is the drive still on?

Listening to those condescending Boob's is like listening to Chickens trying to have an honest conversation about Valley basketball, or listening to Snowflakes try to calmly and honestly discuss politics (yes, that means Cold too), minus the intelligence; don't waste your time.

BuildBackBetter.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Never tuned into The Drive huh?
                    Both bad but for different reasons...I feel like Bruce is not paying attention half the time...........

Comment

Both bad but for different reasons...I feel like Bruce is not paying attention half the time...........
                      Worse, he is, and that is the best he has got!

Comment

• I think Bruce was really good on the news. It quickly went downhill when he left.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            I think Bruce was really good on the news. It quickly went downhill when he left.
                            I 1000% AGREE...that was his wheelhouse...he was great...

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              They just can’t stand that he hasn’t been fired.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• The Wichita Business Journal did an article regarding the ad yesterday - https://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/...-marshall.html - should be available for free unless you've used up your number of free articles for the month. Then just clear your browser cookies or use a different browser.

Tweet is below, but if you just read the top part of it you wouldn't realize the article was about the ad instead:

Comment

Working...
                                X