Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    How did ******* know?
    “Source”
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That has to be set back for having a “new” team.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        I talked to the boss today. !
        You spoke with my wife?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
            ******* is letting his own bias and emotion taint any credibility of his reporting. I’d think in journalism school they’d teach you not to mix emotions with reporting unless one is writing an editorial on the opinion page.
            I hope HCGM is exonerated, SM gets his life back on track if necessary, and ******* is called out on his biased reporting with a 6 month investigation into his hypocrisy.
            I'm a cynic...I question whether schools of journalism still truly teach or understand ethical reporting. Of course they will claim that they still do it...

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

I'm a cynic...I question whether schools of journalism still truly teach or understand ethical reporting. Of course they will claim that they still do it...
              I don't know about *******, but a lot of today's "journalists" never took a journalism class in college.
              Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockrah View Post

I don't know about *******, but a lot of today's "journalists" never took a journalism class in college.
                You say that like it means something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

You say that like it means something.
                  It was in relation to N Crestway statement. I did take a few journalism courses and ethics were stressed. It did mean something to me, anyway.
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• I was thinking they might make an announcement and release something today with hopes of burying it on election day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      I was thinking they might make an announcement and release something today with hopes of burying it on election day.
                      That probably wouldn't be the case locally, as many people's favorite team is WSU here in Wichita. Activity on this board would likely triple if something were announced Today.

Comment

• It’s just as likely that Marshall gets a $1M raise and a 10y extension as it is that he gets fired.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

That probably wouldn't be the case locally, as many people's favorite team is WSU here in Wichita. Activity on this board would likely triple if something were announced Today.
                          idk. The local media evidently didn't cover the covid outbreak on the team that didn't allow them to practice for a week or 2 (who knows since nobody covered it)?

Comment

• Wonder how Gregg is holding up with this lengthy investigation while his name is dragged through the mud.
                            Hopefully he is in the loop with the process. Can’t imagine going through 3 months of this crap especially since if he’s fired he will be finished coaching. I realize it requires a thorough investigation but this seems pretty extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

idk. The local media evidently didn't cover the covid outbreak on the team that didn't allow them to practice for a week or 2 (who knows since nobody covered it)?

wow.. had no idea. it is getting a little annoying however, to see the ticker scrolling with those showing positive tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                It’s just as likely that Marshall gets a $1M raise and a 10y extension as it is that he gets fired.
                                Pass me some of that Alaskan Whacky Tobaccy you are smokin!
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X