Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* is not professional at best. I’d punch that guy

Comment

• Maybe twitter can set up a boxing match between Gregg and *******. Didn't they do something nuts like that between some social media stars?

The 4G Grudge Match! GGG vs G.

C'mon, tell me you guys would not PAY big bucks to see this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
        C'mon, tell me you guys would not PAY big bucks to see this?
        Why? Over in the first round.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Just like we always paid to watch Tyson annihilate somebody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Can we get an unlike button? Somebody get a moderator around here. I can think of, like.... THREE reasons why. Maybe more if I really strain the ol' noggin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

100% Speculation. A possible scenario but there are a number of possible scenarios that could happen. If you have inside information, spill it. If not, I'm not interested in your guesses.
              A lot of irony here

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

A lot of irony here
                Speculation squared.

Comment

• 1. Negotiating a buyout for HCGM
                  2. Preparing to terminate for cause and putting together the case
                  3. Keeping GGG, admit some wrong doing, and negotiating a settlement with SM
                  4. Keeping GGG, denying any wrong doing, and working out a NDA with SM
                  4. Keeping GGG and working with a PR team to develop a statement vehemently denying any wrong doing, and putting together the case to support decision
                  5. #3 plus ADDB is fired
                  6. Do nothing and hope the negative publicity blows over
                  7. ???

What could be taking so long? The St Louis law firm has been working on this since early August. Are there some internal struggles on best course of action, or waiting to announce the decision on Tuesday night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                    1. Negotiating a buyout for HCGM
                    4. Keeping GGG and working with a PR team to develop a statement vehemently denying any wrong doing, and putting together the case to support decision
                    5. #3 plus ADDB is fired
                    7. ???

What could be taking so long? The St Louis law firm has been working on this since early August. Are there some internal struggles on best course of action, or waiting to announce the decision on Tuesday night?
                    settlement with shaq? NDA with shaq? ........zero sense

Comment

5. #3 plus ADDB is fired
                      7. ???

I would say #6 with announcement on Election Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I would say #6 with announcement on Election Day.
                        This Tuesday-- Fired, terms of agreement

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

This Tuesday-- Fired, terms of agreement
                          You’re a giant loser and it will be discovered if what you predict happens. Keep that fraudulent handle of yours going forward so we can remind you of your wishes.

Comment

• Bleed yellow is a crackpot. I don’t know why the KU fans want so badly to see Gregg Marshall leave... Why could that be?????
                            They are the audience that Jeff ******* tries to reach. He even goes on KU fanboy “podcasts” to talk about Gregg Marshall.
                            Notice that Goodman’s original story was about the guys who transferred BUT HE FOUND NOTHING. He ended up talking about kids who told him they didn’t want to talk to him and wanted nothing to do with his article.
                            So now we are on to Winthrop and Shaq. Old disputed accounts that no doubt got embellished over time, like everything does.
                            if 2020 has brought us anything besides masks, it’s brought us bad sportswriting. How not earth are we hearing about early 2000 Winthrop on the heels of the FBI circus.
                            Bill Self LOVES the ******* swerve.

Comment

• I talked to the boss today. Marshall isn't going anywhere. The mega-haters need to start devising an exit strategy to save face while they still can.

CB Out!

Comment

5. #3 plus ADDB is fired
                                7. ???

5b. #3 plus ADDB is reassigned to a development role and quietly disappears. Leaves town 6-9 months later and no one notices.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X