Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

5b. #3 plus ADDB is reassigned to a development role and quietly disappears. Leaves town 6-9 months later and no one notices.
    I think if the events we've read about are true AND HCGM is retained, I think he will be asked to attend anger management therapy.

TTech did this with Bobby Knight and it worked out pretty well for them.

Would like to see Veritas add that to his list.

Also, for those questioning the delays from the contracted law firm, they are probably covering their backside by having all the partners review the report, IF they are done collecting evidence.

Things like referencing report comments to underlying evidence, confirming the accuracy of the evidence and making sure the conclusions are supported by the evidence.

But based on HCGM's vote of confidence from the big-ticket supporters, my guess is that the report will partially or fully exonerate him. Those guys have probably seen the evidence and should have an opportunity, either directly or indirectly, to influence the report that is rendered.

Comment

• Was there actually a shut down ? Cuz I'm pretty sure players posted practicing recently... Or is this just a way to sneak in a comment about the story he's pushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I think if the events we've read about are true AND HCGM is retained, I think he will be asked to attend anger management therapy.
        I'm pretty sure he has been ASKED before. Whether he will accept being TOLD is key

Comment

• I believe he should be totally exonerated. He should simply make a comment that he has never injured a
          player and he will continue to recruit tough mental / physical players in the future who can take being
          pushed to their limits and want to be the best players they can be. If I were him I'd say something to the effect
          that I won't change my coaching style or attend anger management. I've never physically injured a player and never will.
          Any player that doesn't buy into my tough style of coaching is free to leave.
          Last edited by asiseeit; November 1, 2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            I believe he should be totally exonerated. He should simply make a comment that he has never injured a
            player and he will continue to recruit tough mental / physical players in the future who can take being
            pushed to their limits and want to be the best players they can be. If I were him I'd say something to the effect
            that I won't change my coaching style or attend anger management. I've never physically injured a player and never will.
            Any player that doesn't buy into my tough style of coaching is free to leave and I will personally help them find
            another program.
            I wouldn't personally help them find another program.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• *******, a psychopath and a very tiny little desperate pitiful man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I wouldn't personally help them find another program.
                OU seems to be a less mentally rigorous program.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Epiphany: this is about liberal sportswriters hating Charles Koch and wanting to bring his admirer down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Was there actually a shut down ? Cuz I'm pretty sure players posted practicing recently... Or is this just a way to sneak in a comment about the story he's pushing.
                    Taylor confirms.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Taylor confirms.
                      Fair enough. Just ironic he's the only one to post it.

Gonna be an interesting year ...

Comment

Fair enough. Just ironic he's the only one to post it.

Gonna be an interesting year ...
                        Yeah, surprising it was so quiet. Seem like something that might have been mentioned somewhere. Taylor said he hasn't been given access to team or coach. Not sure if it's because COVID, investigation, or combo of both.

Comment

• How did ******* know?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• ******* is letting his own bias and emotion taint any credibility of his reporting. I’d think in journalism school they’d teach you not to mix emotions with reporting unless one is writing an editorial on the opinion page.
                            I hope HCGM is exonerated, SM gets his life back on track if necessary, and ******* is called out on his biased reporting with a 6 month investigation into his hypocrisy.

Comment

Was there actually a shut down ? Cuz I'm pretty sure players posted practicing recently... Or is this just a way to sneak in a comment about the story he's pushing.
                              Yes. They hadn't practiced in more than a week, all due to Covid-19. I was surprised there was no mention/coverage of it. Still have at least one quarantined.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Yes. They hadn't practiced in more than a week, all due to Covid-19. I was surprised there was no mention/coverage of it. Still have at least one quarantined.
                                Asymptomatic?

Comment

Working...
                                X