No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder where Donnie Jones stands in all of this. He left pretty quickly to join Dayton’s staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Why would Lindstead respond with a "No Comment" when he been asked?
      Just a guess, but his father started Sunrise Academy and is still involved with it and so I doubt he wants to cause his dad or the school any grief.

I imagine the same is true for some of players who haven't said anything. They may live or have family in Wichita, or work in Wichita, and are afraid about retaliation in some form. Or they may have moved away but have a significant other from Wichita, and don't want people to give that family grief. The ones with no connection to Wichita other than having played at the school, other than Morris and Taylor, are the ones that may go on record at some point.
      Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; October 13, 2020, 11:54 PM.
      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Wonder where Donnie Jones stands in all of this. He left pretty quickly to join Dayton’s staff.
        Coach let Donnie coach the cross stitching part of the defense that year. One practice they learned how to make a quilt square.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Just a guess, but his father started Sunrise Academy and is still involved with it and so I doubt he wants to cause his dad or the school any grief.

I imagine the same is true for some of players who haven't said anything. They may live or have family in Wichita, or work in Wichita, and are afraid about retaliation in some form. Or they may have moved away but have a significant other from Wichita, and don't want people to give that family grief. The ones with no connection to Wichita other than having played at the school, such as Morris and Taylor, are the ones that may go on record at some point.
          More likely that both sides of the story were ugly and embarrassing and Kyle doesn’t want the whole story out there.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but ******* reported Shaq was speaking today (Tuesday) with the investigation team I believe??
            Maybe Shaq thought it was just a practice interview and decided to skip it :)

But yeah, that's what ******* reported over the weekend but there's been no indication if it happened.
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Don’t buy that explanation. Linstead is high integrity guy.
              That was kind of my point. Seems way more likely he said no comment because it happened than because it didn't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

More likely that both sides of the story were ugly and embarrassing and Kyle doesn’t want the whole story out there.
                That would be really bad for Gregg because he said it didn't happen at all. He isn't surviving if he lied.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Coach let Donnie coach the cross stitching part of the defense that year. One practice they learned how to make a quilt square.
                  Lol definitely wasn’t one of his strong points. Minus the stitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

Who? A lot of people aren't saying anything right now.

Yeah, by 34 of the 36 people he talked to.

Those protocols don't mean **** when the misconduct is reported and nothing is done about it. Once that standard is set, the protocols go out the window and the need to notify HR becomes irrelevant.

Regardless, what do you think the statute of limitations should be for physically assaulting a person?
                    One year. KSA 60-514(b).

Comment

• To me, the parking lot thing, and the choking Lindstead are both worse that the Shaq punch. Maybe that's just me. Coach not issuing a denial in his first statement, but doing now, is weird. Fred and Ron not openly denying the whole thing seems damning.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        To me, the parking lot thing, and the choking Lindstead are both worse that the Shaq punch. Maybe that's just me. Coach not issuing a denial in his first statement, but doing now, is weird. Fred and Ron not openly denying the whole thing seems damning.
                        I kind of agree...that parking lot thing, if true, is so Bobby Knight-esque....hope not true.....

Comment

• Today feels like a big day in this whole thing.

Could be wrong - but seems like the late night statement from 3G sets up something to happen today - Especially with practice beginning.

And if not today - then by the end of the week. Would be surprised if we are at this same place on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                            Today feels like a big day in this whole thing.

Could be wrong - but seems like the late night statement from 3G sets up something to happen today - Especially with practice beginning.

And if not today - then by the end of the week. Would be surprised if we are at this same place on Monday.
                            This needs brought to a conclusion, whatever that conclusion is. All parties involved need to move forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                              What ever happened to the coach Devon Smith. Could he be one of the coaches talking? He seemed like he just disappeared off the staff last year. Maybe I just missed the story of where he went.
                              you can find him creeping around college hill or the downtown area hittin on 21 year old girls like his life depends on it

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post

you can find him creeping around college hill or the downtown area hittin on 21 year old girls like his life depends on it
                                You make that sound like it's a bad thing....

Comment

Working...
                                X