No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m seldom a negative Nelly, but this isn’t getting any better and appears to be only the tip of the iceberg. Are we on the verge of having to hire a trifecta? Talk about a tall order.

President
    Athletic Director
    Basketball Coach

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’m sure a lot of people had to hear, at the very least, rumblings of these things going on.

Comment

• Exactly.

LOTS of people that have been around the program a lot and for a long time, and nothing from them.

Surely, they would speak up if they could corroborate the stories.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I’m seldom a negative Nelly, but this isn’t getting any better and appears to be only the tip of the iceberg. Are we on the verge of having to hire a trifecta? Talk about a tall order.

President
          Athletic Director
          Basketball Coach

Sad times, indeed. History will certainly mark this is as one of the low points in WSU history. I guess I’m not sure what’s left to investigate if players aren’t willing to speak.

Comment

• I think Bailey Burns tweets echo most of the others I’ve seen.
            Gregg Marshall is a demanding coach but that doesn’t make him different than a lot of guys who coach on the highest level.
            No one is forced to play under his leadership style.
            Shaq never transferred. I can’t support firing HCGM on the basis of a 6 year belated beef. Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Exactly.

LOTS of people that have been around the program a lot and for a long time, and nothing from them.

Surely, they would speak up if they could corroborate the stories.
              and say what, "yeah I knew it was going on and I did nothing"

Comment

• ******* seems shocked that he didn't get 3G immediately suspended.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

and say what, "yeah I knew it was going on and I did nothing"
                  Or say something then? Or anything?'

What about all these other reporters and people that have been to practices. Nothing?

I known one will change your mind or opinion so I will stop engaging with you after this. Feel free to have the last word if you want.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by StunningSteve View Post
                    I think Bailey Burns tweets echo most of the others I’ve seen.
                    Gregg Marshall is a demanding coach but that doesn’t make him different than a lot of guys who coach on the highest level.
                    No one is forced to play under his leadership style.
                    Shaq never transferred. I can’t support firing HCGM on the basis of a 6 year belated beef. Sorry
                    Punching a player, choking a coach, and attempting to attack a student who has nothing to do with the basketball program isn’t a “leadership style”.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      ******* seems shocked that he didn't get 3G immediately suspended.

He got beat to his own story. Dude has to be pi$$ed.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Sad times, indeed. History will certainly mark this is as one of the low points in WSU history. I guess I’m not sure what’s left to investigate if players aren’t willing to speak.
                        This is right. You have to have the goods to fire someone. If not and you try to do it without evidence, they better have 15-20 Million bills to buy him out. This would require the support of some of those guys who pay his salary. And those of you who think we have all those resources to hire another great, expensive coach, better make sure those men and women (cough Koch’s, Carney’s,etc.) sign off on the firing and hiring.

Comment

• Lutz , Kennedy, Sullentrop could all be shouting, "this crap ain't true!" But they are not

Comment

• Peyton Allen has to the body shame guy. Dude took off never to heard from again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Lutz , Kennedy, Sullentrop could all be shouting, "this crap ain't true!" But they are not
                              Have they said anything? Rumors don’t mean anything unless Pin has the money to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post

Punching a player, choking a coach, and attempting to attack a student who has nothing to do with the basketball program isn’t a “leadership style”.
                                Did you even read Bailey Burns tweets?

You really believe Marshall laid the Smackdown on a guy that literally could end him by falling on him? It’s not problematic to you that it was supposedly that long ago, and the circumstances around it’s reveal are suspect at best?

Does he have a foul mouth? As a military man I cringe at some of these responses.

Comment

Working...
                                X