No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred is a central figure in that Shaq story. He supposedly saw it happen. He supposedly led the players to reach a consensus that they won't practice until Marshall apologizes. He supposedly communicated that consensus to an assistant coach.

You all think Fred would have kept quiet this long if all the above was a fabrication? That a national story lied about him doing all that, and he hasn't said "bullshit?" You think Fred is that kind of guy to let his name be used in a total lie?

How about Ron. He was on that team too. You think Ron would have kept quiet this long after that story came out?

You think absolutely none of the players the Eagle contacted would have said "that never happened." Not a single one?

You all are delusional.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
      Fred is a central figure in that Shaq story. He supposedly saw it happen. He supposedly led the players to reach a consensus that they won't practice until Marshall apologizes. He supposedly communicated that consensus to an assistant coach.

You all think Fred would have kept quiet this long if all the above was a fabrication? That a national story lied about him doing all that? You think Fred is that kind of guy?

How about Ron. He was on that team too. You think Ron would have kept quiet this long?

You think absolutely none of the players the Eagle contacted would have said "that never happened." Not a single one?

You all are delusional.
      I think "all" is a pretty strong word. How about "some"?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I think "all" is a pretty strong word. How about "some"?
        It was the southern y'all. Meaning the specific homers who are playing mental twister.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
          Fred is a central figure in that Shaq story. He supposedly saw it happen. He supposedly led the players to reach a consensus that they won't practice until Marshall apologizes. He supposedly communicated that consensus to an assistant coach.

You all think Fred would have kept quiet this long if all the above was a fabrication? That a national story lied about him doing all that, and he hasn't said "bullshit?" You think Fred is that kind of guy to let his name be used in a total lie?

How about Ron. He was on that team too. You think Ron would have kept quiet this long after that story came out?

You all are delusional.
          If I were to guess, many players were probably advised to stay quiet. Fred has absolutely no incentive to say anything. Let’s face it, someone/s in this whole saga is putting out a HUGE lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

If I were to guess, many players were probably advised to stay quiet. Fred has absolutely no incentive to say anything. Let’s face it, someone/s in this whole saga is putting out a HUGE lie.
            Why would Lindstead respond with a "No Comment" when he been asked?

Comment

Doesn’t want to be seen as a “snitch” in the coaching fraternity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Well, it’s stupid, but here is the explanation about why somebody thinks pb&js are racist.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/is-pe...cist_n_1874905
                I am a whole lot stupider after reading that.

Comment

• Like many of you, I'm struggling to understand Marshall's statement. With so much to lose, one would think any public statement would be reviewed by his counsel. No competent attorney would allow their client to release a statement that is easily discredited and would result in the loss of millions.

Something just doesn't add up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but ******* reported Shaq was speaking today (Tuesday) with the investigation team I believe??

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                    What ever happened to the coach Devon Smith. Could he be one of the coaches talking? He seemed like he just disappeared off the staff last year. Maybe I just missed the story of where he went.
                    He’s still around town.

Last I knew, still a big Marshall guy.
                    The Assman

Comment

• My guess on the coach doing the yakking is the one that left WSU for douchebag Dan.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        My guess on the coach doing the yakking is the one that left WSU for douchebag Dan.
                        He left before all of this took place
                        The Assman

Comment

Two reasons:

It happened but he didn't want to put his name on it for various reasons, maybe he is waiting, etc

Or

It didn't happen. He doesn't like Gregg Marshall. Doesn't want to lie but wouldn't mind this charge sticking to him as well. Part of the big conspiracy against GGG.

Occam's Razor

Also, it seemed really weird that Linstead left WSU for a lateral move up in Minnesota when he already had ties to the community before coaching here.
                          Last edited by GottliebHater; October 13, 2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Doesn’t want to be seen as a “snitch” in the coaching fraternity?
                            If it did not happen, why would not he responded to dispel the accuasation?

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post

Two reasons:

It happened but he didn't want to put his name on it for various reasons, maybe he is waiting, etc

Or

It didn't happen. He doesn't like Gregg Marshall. Doesn't want to lie but wouldn't mind this charge sticking to him as well. Part of the big conspiracy against GGG.
                              Don’t buy that explanation. Linstead is high integrity guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He left before all of this took place
                                Then Greg Heier
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X