No announcement yet.

Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s sad that that show is still the drivetime sports show in the Wichita market.
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      It’s sad that that show is still the drivetime sports show in the Wichita market.
      It’s unreal. Agreed.

Comment

• Jeff on twitter is a crazy closet racist.

Comment

• ******* is a *****.

He has hated Marshall for YEARS
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            Jeff on twitter is a crazy closet racist.
            He certainly has the virtue signaling down to a science. Guessing he and ******* will hit if off for sure.

Comment

• I’ve always felt Bob is passive aggressive towards WSU.

Comment

• So he said he talk to 36 players and only two of them support in Marshall? Then how come for five players came out today in support of him? It seems obvious he try to avoid players he knew would stand up for him. He is disingenuous.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Perhaps to all of it. But perhaps there is more than what is being told. I get tired of everyone who automatically make judgements on scant or at least incomplete information. How many here say, “where there is smoke there is fire?” That’s a pile of crap. I just think that Shaq isn’t the best character witness and physical acts would include everything from pushing/shoving to striking Shaq in the back. Shaq may hold a grudge. Who knows for sure.
                  I mean, there are multiple eyewitness confirmations to both *******, and Taylor Eldridge wrote multiple sources confirmed it to the Eagle too as a punch. If there were differing accounts of whether it was a punch or not, I don’t think they’d be able to run the story describing it as a punch.

Comment

• I know everyone has been waiting for Kyle Weems opinion. LOL! FYI, Frankamp liked the tweet too.

Comment

• By the way the Lutz duo comes off and gives impression, I'm really kind of shocked they both don't live in a van down by the river. They come off as guys who might at times struggle to blink and chew bubble gum at the same time. Both convey the vibe that they're mentally slow. Would pay at least $50 bucks to have them both take the ACT or SAT and then sit back and laugh at the results. Clearly neither decided on journalism over being a medical professional, CPA, engineer, etc.; it was just what the could intellectually conjure up and do as a living, as opposed to being a street beggar. A bit of a "highest and best use" you might say.

Comment

• You can hear in his voice that ******* doesn’t like Marshall. He sounded like an angry little person.
                        The Assman

Comment

• No doubt you can put Connor in the Shaq camp of former players. His social media activity seems to back up his dislike for former coach.

Comment

• Good interview and very hard to debate that he didn’t complete his due diligence.

Comment

• However this plays out I feel like it needs brought to a head soon. Dragging it on and on would take it to an even worse level of suck.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X