Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

If you believe that six players independently verifying the account is not enough, what would convince you?
    Ever heard of the Mandela Effect?
    Last edited by Shock Top; October 10, 2020, 11:37 AM.
    The Assman

Comment

• Lol f’ing ******* is retweeting and posting his own story to try and drum up clicks. Dude is a freaking tool.

Comment

• I'm taking the wait for the investigation to be over approach. I'm not connected anymore and don't know what to believe. I don't trust media anymore, so that isn't helping. The anger issues seem to be obvious to everyone. There is just something that doesn't seem right.

Public perception is really bad right now. No way around that.

This does seem to wreak of an axe to grind. Now who is holding the grinder? I'm not sure.

And this all seems way too convenient that it didn't come out until the program wasn't enjoying the same successes it had been enjoying.

And how long does everyone give the AD before he is shown the door?

Comment

• Thus may or may not have been true, but its looking more like ******* is on a manhunt
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            We would all be howling with righteous indignation at Phog.net defending the Rug this blindly if the toupee was on the other scalp. Some of you are pure tribalists.
            I hate KU, but thought it was a mistake in firing Mangino.

That’s been proven correct.
            Last edited by Shock Top; October 10, 2020, 11:43 AM.
            The Assman

Comment

• Also, how hard would it have been for ******* to find players who defend Marshall?

F***stick has been working on this story for 6 months and said he could only find 2, yet within hours of releasing his article several players came to his defense.

If Badman was REALLY interested in doing an unbiased article, he would have included that side of the story.

Some will say, “well, those players were before the incident, so who cares?”, to which I say “ok, but Shaq and others are no longer on the current roster, so who cares?” . Two can play at that game.

i hope Jason King (now at Outkick) or someone else is willing to step up and give the story from the point of view of how Marshall is loved and revered by a good amount of his former players.
              The Assman

Comment

• I'm just going to confess. It's my fault.

What do Lance Armstrong, Tiger Woods, and now apparently Coach Marshall have in common?

Hint: I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Lionel Messi has been raping goats at this point. That would be all four of 'em.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                  If not wanting to get punched in the head or choked makes you a snowflake, we are going to have a really hard time finding the players and assistants you want here. Some of you are just sad.
                  I get it, I really do. But I need more info before going all in on firing and ruining lives.

Did 3G slap Shaq up the side of the head to get his attention?Snap him out of it so to speak. Was he is walking away ignoring coach after a cheap foul on a teammate that could of severely injured him and taken away a chance of a pro career? If so, he did the right thing in my opinion. Open hand to the back/side of the head wasn't designed to kick his ass, it was to get his attention. That would be good.

Now, if coach goes up to Shaq and hauls off and drills him similar to what Mongo did to the horse, that's completely different. That would be bad.

I bet it was closer to the first scenario.

Everyone needs to be not so quick to condemn. Just relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
                    Can you imagine running home and telling your girlfriend how your coach mocked you in front of the team. Times have changed I guess but my girlfriend would have never heard about that.
                    That was my thought too. As Ill-advised as it may have been to say these things, it’s hardly the first time that a coach has used these tactics to get a reaction. For those that go into the military, it’s just like a DS/DI telling a recruit about all the nasty things that Jody Boy is doing to your girl back home while you’re gone. Yes it’s crass, but there’s a method to the madness. Yes, it’s not the military but 3G’s teams rely on toughness and it’s not that surprising that he would do this to a player like Nurger, who’s biggest deficiency was that he lacked that mean side.

As much as I like Nurger and I’m thankful for his time here, that’s something that should have stayed at practice and between the team. Kind of unnecessary, and bit of punk move to tell your girl about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      We would all be howling with righteous indignation at Phog.net defending the Rug this blindly if the toupee was on the other scalp. Some of you are pure tribalists.
                      GO AWAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post

GO AWAY.
                        SMD
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Also, how hard would it have been for ******* to find players who defend Marshall?

F***stick has been working on this story for 6 months and said he could only find 2, yet within hours of releasing his article several players came to his defense.

as you just exposed, ******* is full of shlt

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

In a Court of Law yes. Or at least that is the way it supposed to work.

In the Court of Public Opinion and Perception where this matter is being adjudicated not so much.
                            I think the court of opinion for the program itself has spoken. Marshall brought in serious new talent and recently signed a local player. This story has been rumored for months.
                            if there’s no legal issue then it’s word against word and everyone can decide if they want to go with the word of Shaq and Ty Taylor or Ramon Clemente and PJ Cousinard et al.
                            we all know there are recent ex players with negative agendas. We all know Jeff ******* said negative things about Marshall before the FF in 2013 multiple times.
                            Multiple agendas that are against Marshall and the basketball program are at work here.

Comment

• Stuff like this really adds more doubt to the validity of his story

Comment

• Uuuuh, that Tweet says a LOT about *******'s motivation -- and it actually begins to shed some doubt on the veracity of his claims. That Tweet crosses the line from journalism to someone with an axe to grind.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X