X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by MadDog View Post
    I think our tickets are in section 110, row 31. Normally we’re in section 114 row 22. Quite a bit further away from the court than our normal seats, but not obstructed by the backboard.
    That’s where our seats were until an event this spring led my family to not renew. We held 1-4 next to the pole since the renovation. I spent a lot of my childhood and adolescence up there. I hope you enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    If you can't make it in person, you can pay to have a cutout of yourself in Koch Arena -

Now's your chance to celebrate the 2020-21 season, by bringing your face into Charles Koch Arena in a "big" way. We're filling Charles Koch Arena with two-and-a-half-foot high fan faces sponsored by Patterson Legal Group.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Matt Norlander is reporting that preseason tournaments in Orlando (Disney) are going to be canceled. The problem is not the organizer, but each conference wants its own protocols and won't agree to the organizer covid protocol. Norlander is hearing if schools/conferences doesn't get it together then it will only be a "conference only" season.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    I don't go until next Thursday... Definitely not expecting there to be seats left

Leave a comment:

• MadDog
    replied
    I think our tickets are in section 110, row 31. Normally we’re in section 114 row 22. Quite a bit further away from the court than our normal seats, but not obstructed by the backboard.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by MadDog View Post
    Got my seats Thursday afternoon, center court row 31, four seats together. We got the softer folding seats like we had last year. You can go a few rows lower if you want the fixed non-folding seats.
    You probably got our group's seats or at least same row. We chose to roll over ours to next year. Section 108, in front of the camera bay?

Leave a comment:

• MadDog
    replied
    Got my seats Thursday afternoon, center court row 31, four seats together. We got the softer folding seats like we had last year. You can go a few rows lower if you want the fixed non-folding seats.

Leave a comment:

• shocktown
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Anyone pick out their seats this week? Wondering if anything is left or if a lot of people are passing on this season?
    Got a call from the ticket office as a reminder of my assignment to select seats on Tuesday the 27th. Heard from an acquaintance who went in Wednesday this week and the best options were row30/31. They’re elderly and opted to watch from the couch this year.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
    So, would AG be granted the right to do another graduate transfer if he desires?
    No. The extra year is only if you stay at your present school.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    So, would AG be granted the right to do another graduate transfer if he desires?

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Anyone pick out their seats this week? Wondering if anything is left or if a lot of people are passing on this season?

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Any idea when the schedule will be released?

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Nothing. There is an exception for seniors that would be returning that would allow their scholarships to go over the limit
    That's good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Assuming that Gilbert and Trey Wade both decided to take another year and assuming everyone else returns (not likely, but if they did), then what happens to Chapman, our local recruit?

Of course, all this could be moot if we end up having to get another coach.
    Nothing. There is an exception for seniors that would be returning that would allow their scholarships to go over the limit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X