Clear All

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

I've always been a big Nina Simone fan!
    Not to derail the thread but I will just leave this here. No need to say anything further...

Leave a comment:

• Wooglin
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Agree... the background music was solid.
    I've always been a big Nina Simone fan!

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Agreed. And we'd pay/subscribe to a service to watch us some Shocker bball in this household.
    And if I may say THANK YOU for the choice of background music. Wasn't distracting nor did it make me want to stop watching.
    Agree... the background music was solid.

Leave a comment:

• JVShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I want more! Thanks!!
    Agreed. And we'd pay/subscribe to a service to watch us some Shocker bball in this household.
    And if I may say THANK YOU for the choice of background music. Wasn't distracting nor did it make me want to stop watching.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    I want more! Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    No kitty cat scrimmage???

The date they are voting on is for the first game and then they will back off the allowed start of practices. So that scrimmage could still happen. I seriously doubt it happens at IBA though. Might be an opportunity to have it "televised" via a pay service and donate that to charity instead

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    No kitty cat scrimmage???

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by shockrah View Post
    2081 Wiki:
    "The Bubble Boys"
    2080 Movie of the year. Follows the restricted 2020-2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions Wichita State as they struggle to stay focused and healthy, fighting unjust polls and a pandemic, in an exciting and unbelievable season.
    The most inspirational story since the Moops defeated Spain!

Leave a comment:

• shockrah
    replied
    2081 Wiki:
    "The Bubble Boys"
    2080 Movie of the year. Follows the restricted 2020-2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions Wichita State as they struggle to stay focused and healthy, fighting unjust polls and a pandemic, in an exciting and unbelievable season.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by washedup View Post
    Scott Stiles formerly of KGSO says on Facebook it's always been his dream to be the PA announcer and was told he was very close 2nd to Ted. Can't imagine.
    If that's the same guy who used to do Hutch CC games, I'm ecstatic he wasn't chosen. Too loud, too drawn out (". . . for a Bluuuuue Dragon threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pointer!", or something like that). You get the idea. Nice guy though from what I recall.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X