X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndShock
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Are we hosting a MTE? Am I reading that right?
    No, he’s just listing games Mizzou has on the schedule.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

We do know that Missouri was at least supposed to be on the schedule, so I’m not sure what your confusion is.
    Are we hosting a MTE? Am I reading that right?

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Not sure what this is about.

We do know that Missouri was at least supposed to be on the schedule, so I’m not sure what your confusion is.

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    replied
    Got my single seat 15 minutes ago. Had five seats to choose from. Had to be one of the last five, because my date to pick was Thursday. Now I just need a schedule, so I'll know how much time I have to build my Shocker-themed astronaut suit.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Not sure what this is about.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    All seats now claimed. Got a message from WSU basically saying "thanks but no thanks" with respect to picking out temp 2020-2021 seats.

Was probably just going to get a refund anyway, but... meh.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Our 3 new guards appear to be more than capable. Throw in Tyson and you have a pretty decent guard rotation, and that's what D1 basketball is all about.

I'm hoping that Udeze and Poor Bear make a decent leap to upper class status and are now self-motivated enough to clean the glass and need no extra motivation to do so, like Shaq did back in the day.

I see what you did there

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

"Oklahoma G Austin Reaves has been named to the preseason All-Big 12 team as voted on by the league’s coaches. Reaves was top-10 in the Big 12 in scoring last season and was one of just two players to average at least 14 points, five rebounds, and three assists."

OK, this might seem like a potential 1st team B12, but......

33% FG down from 45%, 26% 3P% down from 42%, assists up 1 from 2 to 3, but TOs up 1.3 to 2.5 from 1.2.

No ill will meant, just seemed a reach to me.
    yes, he’s what you call a “high volume shooter”

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    At least one Shocker made the preseason team - Reaves (preseason B12 first team)
    "Oklahoma G Austin Reaves has been named to the preseason All-Big 12 team as voted on by the league’s coaches. Reaves was top-10 in the Big 12 in scoring last season and was one of just two players to average at least 14 points, five rebounds, and three assists."

OK, this might seem like a potential 1st team B12, but......

33% FG down from 45%, 26% 3P% down from 42%, assists up 1 from 2 to 3, but TOs up 1.3 to 2.5 from 1.2.

No ill will meant, just seemed a reach to me.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    At least one Shocker made the preseason team - Reaves (preseason B12 first team)

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Got my seats today. Section 125 Row 32. My buddy picked them up. The seats are in his name. He said that there are less than 12 seats left.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Wife no longer allowed to carry her purse into CKA, that's gonna piss her off
    I wonder if ******* will be allowed to carry his purse in?

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Guess that means you're wearing cargo pants

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I don't think Udeze can do what Shaq did but I do think he can do what Carl Hall did, which is be a beast on the boards and make everything 3 feet in. If he can get his range out to 8-10' on occasion, it's icing on the cake. As for IPBC, I think he can be a good compliment and adds a little more athleticism to the post. Nobody is talking about the french kid either.
    Current problem aside, I think I'd take 2 solid years from a Hall over 1 out of 5 years from a Shaq every time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X