X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

And we got this kid for two years if he wants to stay. Damn.
    Are you talking about Gilbert? I thought he was senior eligible transfer. 1 year only? I sure hope I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    “Why is he talking about basketball instead of how Marshall, literally, tried to murder a player and coach?!”

- ******* (probably)

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    And we got this kid for two years if he wants to stay. Damn.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    From my understanding, they got into the upper 7 rows on Friday. However, I don't know what all is being made available. If the "student section" is going to season ticketholders, they may be choosing upper seating with backs rather than benches with no backs and on the end. A little concerning was that apparently less than 30% of those who could come in to choose their seats on Friday even showed up. Not sure what that may say about this year's SASO contributions.

Leave a comment:

• Rixtoy1
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Got mine 3 days ago, was first offered Row 25 and about had a stroke (which is literally what I'd have if I was forced to climb the stairs to 25 every game) lol. I divided up my tickets and got 2 relatively close to where my tickets have been since the remodel. The others are all in the upper bowl.

I'm fortunate and thrilled to have 2 really good seats. I know I will be sharing my others with those here from time to time throughout the season. #PayitForward
    With respect for your tenure on this board, I must still point out you don't climb 25 stairs to Row 25. It is 7 rows from where you enter a section to Row 25. No more of a challenge than leaving Row 10 to climb up the stairs to the exit.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    In many cases, yes.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    So the folks paying big bucks for great seats are now paying the same price for nose-bleed seats?

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied

Thanks, Talk. Sounds like total might be in the 2,500 range. Curious also about the student section.
    Don't know, but my first reaction is: What student section?

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

What I think I know: 1) First 4 rows will not be used at all. 2) Every other row not used after that. 3) Distancing of some sort between ticketholder groups (individual, couple, family, groups).
    I do not know whether distancing will used among a group (a SASO business). Obviously, a number of those would easily mix people from various households who may not know or barely know each other.
    I think they also said the aisle seats will be left empty in all rows.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    There will be natural social distancing ourselves our Coach goes. Trust me.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

What I think I know: 1) First 4 rows will not be used at all. 2) Every other row not used after that. 3) Distancing of some sort between ticketholder groups (individual, couple, family, groups).
    I do not know whether distancing will used among a group (a SASO business). Obviously, a number of those would easily mix people from various households who may not know or barely know each other.
    Thanks, Talk. Sounds like total might be in the 2,500 range. Curious also about the student section.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied

For those of us not season ticket holders, what is the process as it relates to social distancing, capacity etc.?

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

I'm in boat #1, except neither he nor myself inherited any points. That the rub. We get to keep our seats and our parking as long as we continue the same level of SASO. He's probably been building his points back longer than us. I'm Charter Guardian and I don't get to choose for a couple of weeks away. As I've stated here before, I do not like how they treat family businesses (they keep their points through the generations) versus families (who do not). We are seriously considering taking our money to benefit other sports if we will know it will go only to the support of those sports. My way of protest if you will.
    For those of us not season ticket holders, what is the process as it relates to social distancing, capacity etc.?

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

A 20 win season, this season, with our schedule, would be a spectacular, if not historic success.
    We might have only 1 game vs a team outside the major 7 conferences (plus Dayton)... 20 wins is a single digit seed kinda year. Sign me up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X