No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a shot clock the Shockers probably don't make that final four that year after losing Dave the Rave and Nate Bowman for the 2nd semester. They may have been pretty much forced to play deliberately, although perhaps that was due mostly to play an Hank Iba coached Okie State team.

Unfortunately, things did not go so well in the Final Four.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 13, 2024, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      My brother and I were 2 of those 12,500 fans. I was in middle school he was a senior at WSU. For some reason he took me (even paid).

Comment

• That was a fun time…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Came across this old gem of a commercial.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Then this #watchus video I will always love. "It's game day in Wichita..."

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Then this #watchus video I will always love. "It's game day in Wichita..."

Definitely one of my all time favorites…

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                Then this #watchus video I will always love. "It's game day in Wichita..."

I really like Paul Mills, but man do I miss Gregg Marshall.
                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I really like Paul Mills, but man do I miss Gregg Marshall.
                  College basketball misses 3G's interviews. That man never mailed in a single obligated sideline/halftime interview in his career. I always appreciated that for some reason.

Comment

• Comment

• We have wonderful memories of Fred. He stayed all 4 years. He took his turn playing behind Armstead as a Freshman. We will never forget his very deep 3 versus the Zags with the shot clock a tick away as a Freshman. Then for 3 more years came his turn to lead. Whether we needed his scoring or assists, he did that as a great team player. What great memories of a Shocker who will someday have his name up in the rafters with the all time best of the best Shockers ever. More than all of that what a class act with awesome character Fred was. He wasn't even drafted in the NBA but often Fred tears that League up. God bless you always FVV.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Sports in Kansas

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Comment

• Would do well at a D2 school and could flourish.

Comment

• I wish there was enough room on my Kansas license plate to fit WITHTHATBEINGSAID. I crack up every time I see that. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                                I wish there was enough room on my Kansas license plate to fit WITHTHATBEINGSAID. I crack up every time I see that. Good stuff.
                                WTBNGSD

Comment

Working...
                                X