Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Could be Top 5-6, had we had a better HC situation the last two seasons..
    Yep. Shox keep slipping further down this list.

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Amazing play. I love Alec as much as the next guy, but the real travesty is Manny Machado not getting more gold gloves. I am admittedly biased, but to me, there is not a better defensive 3B in the NL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Amazing play. I love Alec as much as the next guy, but the real travesty is Manny Machado not getting more gold gloves. I am admittedly biased, but to me, there is not a better defensive 3B in the NL.
            Does he have a reputation of not being well liked by his peers or media?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Does he have a reputation of not being well liked by his peers or media?
              For some he does. I don't see it. Having seen him here in SD over the last 5+ years he is by FAR the best leader, teammate, and face of the franchise the Padres have had in a while. He does so much for the community here and from what I see in the media, everyone loves him. I think he got a bad rap early in his career but from my perspective he is not what is portrayed sometimes or what other fanbases perceive he is.

Comment

• Game times this weekend:

Today:
                • Cleveland (Craig Porter, Jr.) - 7:30 Central on NBA TV
                • Atlanta (Tyson Etienne) - 9:30 Central on NBA TV
                • Portland (Jaime Echinique) - 6:00 Central on ESPN
                Saturday:
                • Orlando (Dex Dennis) - 4:30 Cental on ESPN
                • Phoenix (Grant Sherfield) - 8:00 Central on NBA TV
                • Philly (RCIV) - 4:00 Central on NBA TV
                Sunday:
                • Cleveland (Craig Porter, Jr.) - 2:30 Central on NBA TV
                • Atlanta (Tyson Etienne) - 8:30 Central on NBA TV
                • Portland (Jaime Echinique) - 7:00 Central on ESPN2
                Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; July 7, 2023, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Game times this weekend:

Today:
                  • Cleveland (Craig Porter, Jr.) - 7:30 Central on NBA TV
                  • Atlanta (Tyson Etienne) - 9:30 Central on NBA TV
                  • Portland (Jaime Echinique) - 6:00 Central on ESPN
                  Saturday:
                  • Orlando (Dex Dennis) - 4:30 Cental on ESPN
                  • Phoenix (Grant Sherfield) - 8:00 Central on NBA TV
                  • Philly (RCIV) - 4:00 Central on NBA TV
                  Sunday:
                  • Cleveland (Craig Porter, Jr.) - 2:30 Central on NBA TV
                  • Atlanta (Tyson Etienne) - 8:30 Central on NBA TV
                  • Portland (Jaime Echinique) - 7:00 Central on ESPN2
                  Even though Cox still sucks, we added NBA TV last year and watched a lot of Fred and Landry.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Even though Cox still sucks, we added NBA TV last year and watched a lot of Fred and Landry.
                    Haha, they do. I use YouTubeTV. Should be able to watch them all this weekend.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• This might be a bit controversial, but I feel like Dex should be included in these graphics:

He spent 4 years at WSU and got a degree. I also find it odd that our Instagram page is following KU MBB and no other D1 programs, but that's another conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
                        This might be a bit controversial, but I feel like Dex should be included in these graphics:

He spent 4 years at WSU and got a degree. I also find it odd that our Instagram page is following KU MBB and no other D1 programs, but that's another conversation.
                        I agree. He is the one I think should be included. You spend four years and graduate, that is different than a year or two and bailing.

Comment

This might be a bit controversial, but I feel like Dex should be included in these graphics:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoShockersMBB/st...27751378771977

The daily “Shocker Brew” brief has a link to RCIV’s recent dunk… and I don’t have a problem with it considering the circumstances.

“Not pictured: former Shocker turned NBA Summer League high-flyer, Ricky Council IV, showed off his athleticism with this monster in-game slam.”

shockerbrew@sportandstory.com

Shocker Brew is a nice little daily update while you sip on your first cup…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The daily “Shocker Brew” brief has a link to RCIV’s recent dunk… and I don’t have a problem with it considering the circumstances.

“Not pictured: former Shocker turned NBA Summer League high-flyer, Ricky Council IV, showed off his athleticism with this monster in-game slam.”

shockerbrew@sportandstory.com

Shocker Brew is a nice little daily update while you sip on your first cup…

Yikes!! Keyonte George (#3 for Utah) made a good business decision to get the hell out of the way on that one.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X