No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Council IV makes ESPN's top ten with a drive to the basket and a flush for the 76ers. I can't quite figure out how to post the link to the specific video. It is embedded on the ESPN site with a bunch of other videos.

Comment

• Cavs vs Knicks are on ESPN tonight so you don't need NBA Pass to watch CPjr's team. CPjr is activated because Mitchell is injured, but he probably won't get much P.T.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Whoa CPjr just had a killer assist!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Whoa CPjr just had a killer assist!
          Man not a good time in the career to get an accessory to murder charge

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Ricky Council IV makes ESPN's top ten with a drive to the basket and a flush for the 76ers. I can't quite figure out how to post the link to the specific video. It is embedded on the ESPN site with a bunch of other videos.
            Was that right after the Joe Pleasant highlight?

Comment

• Instead of having Porter feeding Council, we had Etienne not feeding Pleasant because he was calling his own shot and IB letting him to try to improve his status for the NBA.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Instead of having Porter feeding Council, we had Etienne not feeding Pleasant because he was calling his own shot and IB letting him to try to improve his status for the NBA.
                Riding and dying

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Apparently this was 3-ball paradise for Shockers this weekend. Now if we can just figure out what was behind that and bottle it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Apparently this was 3-ball paradise for Shockers this weekend. Now if we can just figure out what was behind that and bottle it.
                        Maybe it's the stanky stuff in my refrigerator?! Liquid gold bay bay! I should bottle it and sell it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Maybe it's the stanky stuff in my refrigerator?! Liquid gold bay bay! I should bottle it and sell it!
                          Well don't clean it up until we see how long this lasts.

Comment

• FVV is on ESPN right now! Go Houston Rockets!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Apparently this was 3-ball paradise for Shockers this weekend. Now if we can just figure out what was behind that and bottle it.
                              It was nice to see Beverly had a sip.
                              Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Beverly is already appearing in the "Former Shockers..." thread? Does someone know something I don't?
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X