No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So a guy who wasn't even the primary post option on his juco team got on the floor of an NBA game. Interesting.

Comment

• Man, so happy for him. Raw emotion in that video. You can tell it really means something to him.

Comment

• I really love that photo of Jamie kissing the shocker floor in his uniform. The guy has shown nothing but class.

Comment

• You just have to love that kid.

Comment

• I wonder if Trey Wade is happy at Arkansas..... I hope he is. He's played in all 13 games, but only getting 9 minutes, 2 points and 1 rebound a game.

Not sure what he was looking for, but sincerely hope he found it.

No doubt he'd be getting a lot more time and involvement here.

Comment

• The shockers will get some credit for Jamie's development. Go Jamie. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I wonder if Trey Wade is happy at Arkansas..... I hope he is. He's played in all 13 games, but only getting 9 minutes, 2 points and 1 rebound a game.

Do you know if he left without encouragement from the coaching staff?

Comment

• Playing for Zorg & Zekerheid Leiden in BNXT League. Having a good year. Good for him!!! My criticism of his play was never personal.
                  ASBJORN
                  MIDTGAARD
                  STATS
                  • SEP 20, 1997 (24 YEARS OLD)
                  • DANISH
                  • 2M12 / 7-0
                  • C

REGULAR SEASON AVERAGES
                  • PTS15.1
                  • REB8.1
                  • AST1.3
                  • STL0.7
                  • BLK0.8

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I wonder if Trey Wade is happy at Arkansas..... I hope he is. He's played in all 13 games, but only getting 9 minutes, 2 points and 1 rebound a game.

In the immortal words of Charles Barkley, “He’s averaging a triple single!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      In the immortal words of Charles Barkley, “He’s averaging a triple single!”
                      At least he took his rebounding skills to Arkansas

Comment

• Tom’s always been a good egg…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Jaime is back with the Capital CIty Go Go in the G-League. In his three games back he's gone for 24/9; 28/9; and 18/8. That's 23.6 and 8.7 per game. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Comment

• Jaime is an easy guy to cheer for.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X