No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think one of the biggest things in JE's favor other than his nothing to lose attitude is his excellent footwork for a big man and his smooth offensive moves. Happy for him!

Comment

• Can't watch Jaime's game right now but he started and has 9 points already. I'm recording and will watch later when my company leaves. :)

Comment

• Looks like he played 8 minutes, scored 13 points but he hurt his ankle.

Comment

• Comment

• AM a 3 point sniper?

Comment

• Big Midt has been impressive in the summer league, but I don't think he's got the mobility to get an NBA deal. His stock in Euro is going through the roof.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                AM a 3 point sniper?

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...885295619?s=19
                Notice his reaction. He knew it was good and started heading back up the court when the ball was half way to the basket! Wtg AM!
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Way to go, Jaime! One step closer.

Comment

• Here's some good info on exhibit 10 contracts: With Exhibit 10 and two-way deals, undrafted players have many options (basketballnews.com)

Basically teams are allowed 2 two-way contracts (meaning eligible for both NBA roster and G-league) and 6 exhibit 10 contracts. It appears Echenique is the third Exhibit 10 so far for the Wizards. Washington Wizards 2021-22 Salary Cap Table | Spotrac

Just guessing, this probably means Echenique will receive an invite to preseason camp and will have the chance to fight for a two-way contract there.

Comment

• I couldn't be more happy for JE. Well deserved. How can you not love this guy's story and passion?

Comment

• I find it crazy there has never been a Columbian in the NBA

Comment

• Jaime loved being a Shocker. Hope he crushes it in the league!

030820wsu_th7.jpg

Comment

• A moment in time. And an awesome photo.

Comment

• Comment

• I was wondering what Midtgaard was up to since the summer league and he signed to play pro ball in the Netherlands - https://twitter.com/Sportando/status...13503014768641

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X