No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never was a fan of Sherfield. Just another spoiled player that wanted his own way on the court.

Comment

• That team was super talented. Too bad they were a bunch of babies.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Congrats Jaime!!!!
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• So cool! Congrats and well deserved! It has to feel extra special to be the first NBA player from Columbia.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                So cool! Congrats and well deserved! It has to feel extra special to be the first NBA player from Columbia.
                Good for him. Hopefully he can stick longer than the 10 days!

Comment

• I got into an argument with jackhole who played for 3G at Winthrop who said that Gregg wasn’t that great of a coach because he only had like 1 NBA guy. I corrected him saying it was like 6 or 7 at that point. Oh no, it was maybe 2 tops. I started naming names, acknowledging that while a few only got cups of coffee, they were NBA guys nonetheless. I mean, if you get a paycheck from The Association, you made it. Dude kinda made fun of that and said that it waters it down, but I pointed out that if he himself only got a cup of coffee, you know damn good and well that he’d call himself an NBA guy. Jackass.

If this ten-day contract is JE’s only NBA shot (and I don’t think it will be), should he still be considered an NBA guy? Hell yeah, he should.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    I got into an argument with jackhole who played for 3G at Winthrop who said that Gregg wasn’t that great of a coach because he only had like 1 NBA guy. I corrected him saying it was like 6 or 7 at that point. Oh no, it was maybe 2 tops. I started naming names, acknowledging that while a few only got cups of coffee, they were NBA guys nonetheless. I mean, if you get a paycheck from The Association, you made it. Dude kinda made fun of that and said that it waters it down, but I pointed out that if he himself only got a cup of coffee, you know damn good and well that he’d call himself an NBA guy. Jackass.

If this ten-day contract is JE’s only NBA shot (and I don’t think it will be), should he still be considered an NBA guy? Hell yeah, he should.
                    Suiting up only 1 day in an NBA game counts as making it to the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Suiting up only 1 day in an NBA game counts as making it to the NBA.
                      Damn straight.

Comment

• So happy for Jamie. He is such a good young man. And he gives credit to his stay at Wichita State and his development. Go Jamie. Go Shocks. Keep developing good young men and future NBA players.

Comment

• Jamie checked in for the last three minutes! First Colombian to ever play minutes in a regular season NBA game.

Comment

• First minutes in the league ... matched up with Tacko Fall

Comment

• Wasn't McDaniel the last player who wasn't a guard or wing to make it to the league. Shox needed a post to get to the league.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X