Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

What does Tom Brady have to do with veganism? He isn't even vegetarian.
    You’re right. I miss understood “plant based” but that he also supplements with non-plant stuff.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I can't swear to the validity of this, but the word is that Chadrack Lufile's mother passed away and he needs help with the funeral expenses. His father can't help out because he's in the hospital with covid. If all that's true, that's a lot of bad luck for one family. Anybody with better info than "I ran onto this on the internet",which is all I've got.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/48szn-fun...ource=customer

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
        I can't swear to the validity of this, but the word is that Chadrack Lufile's mother passed away and he needs help with the funeral expenses. His father can't help out because he's in the hospital with covid. If all that's true, that's a lot of bad luck for one family. Anybody with better info than "I ran onto this on the internet",which is all I've got.

It's most likely true. Here are links from 2-3 years ago.

Chadrack Lufile's Mom - Wichita State Basketball Forum (shockernet.net)

Update on Chadrack Lufile and his mom! - Wichita State Basketball Forum (shockernet.net)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
          I can't swear to the validity of this, but the word is that Chadrack Lufile's mother passed away and he needs help with the funeral expenses. His father can't help out because he's in the hospital with covid. If all that's true, that's a lot of bad luck for one family. Anybody with better info than "I ran onto this on the internet",which is all I've got.

The ONLY thing that gives me pause about this is how close the Lufile family is to the Wiggins. I have a hard time seeing Nick and Andrew leaving the Lufile brothers hanging.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Maybe Taylor or someone with some inside connections could verify.

Comment

• tayloreldridge Can you confirm?

Comment

• Looks like she passed away on May 14th.

Prayers to the Lufile family.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• C.J. Keyser has ended up at Old Dominion

In 2020-21 at North Carolina Central, Keyser was named First Team All-MEAC and National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Second Team All-District. He finished the regular season third in the league in scoring with 16.4 points per game and eighth in field goal percentage at 46.8. He earned Player of the Week honors after exploding for a career-high 33 points in an overtime win over Southern on Nov. 26. Keyser reached double-digits in scoring in all 14 games the Eagles played last season and scored 20+ points twice. He also led the Eagles in scoring eight times in 2020-21.

Comment

• Freddy gonna be back in Wichita for the TBT and selling merch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Freddy gonna be back in Wichita for the TBT and selling merch.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...252602493.html
                      Wonder if he'll have some Freddy's fries?

I always thought he'd be a good spokesperson for Freddy's... seems like a missed opportunity.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Awesome news. I hope I can buy a shirt at the pop up shop.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hapoel Holon lands Joe Ragland
                              By Johnny Askounis/ info@eurohoops.net
                              21/JUL/21 19:51

"Hapoel Holon has signed Joe Ragland for the next season, the team announced Wednesday. Ragland, 31, is coming off a strong season helping Hapoel Eilat make it to the semifinals of the Winner League playoffs...."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                                Hapoel Holon lands Joe Ragland
                                By Johnny Askounis/ info@eurohoops.net
                                21/JUL/21 19:51

"Hapoel Holon has signed Joe Ragland for the next season, the team announced Wednesday. Ragland, 31, is coming off a strong season helping Hapoel Eilat make it to the semifinals of the Winner League playoffs...."
                                Joe can’t be 31. 31 is kinda old for a player. Joe isn’t old. He played on the 2012 team, which was...nine years ago.

Damn, time moves way too quickly.

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X