Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunardi is a loser!

Comment

• I’ll eat some crow. Glad the selection committee disagreed with me. I recall another really frustrating Shocker team busting brackets not all that long ago. Hopefully this one can do something similar.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Memphis is the best team NOT to make it and better than nearly half the field

Comment

• Seth thinks Louisville has a ***** because we got in. I hate him now.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              I think the only way that Memphis could get in would be if either Houston or Wichita State dropped out, which would be replaced by one of the first 4 out. Then if the other AAC team dropped out, they would be replaced with a team from the AAC.
              Only single bid leagues can select a replacement from their conference. Multi bid leagues just pull from the first four out.

Comment

• I still don't understand why 11 seeds have to play in a play-in game. Shouldn't all the play ins be for 16 seeds?

Wow! Just felt the earthquake while posting that: actually knocked some stuff off a shelf!!!
                "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Comment

• Am I correct in my thinking that no Shocker players has NCAA Tournament experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                      I still don't understand why 11 seeds have to play in a play-in game. Shouldn't all the play ins be for 16 seeds?

Wow! Just felt the earthquake while posting that: actually knocked some stuff off a shelf!!!
                      To the contrary. 16 seeds should never have to have a play-in game and it irks me that they do. If they earn an automatic bid by winning their conference tournament, they should get to play in the real thing. Not the First Four.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                        Seth thinks Louisville has a ***** because we got in. I hate him now.
                        He once said he basically finds it hard to root for WSU, because somewhere the Koch Brothers are happy about it.

IDGAF about anything his says about WSU after that stupid comment.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Trust me, Drake is ALL WE CAN HANDLE

But I’m thrilled these guys are in
                          Would you rather have UCLA or Michigan St?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

USC is 14 in KenPom. So even if we beat Drake, I don’t like our chances against one of the strongest 6 seeds in the field, maybe the strongest.
                            PAC teams have been up and down all season. UCLA was 1 game behind USC in their standings and they're a play-in team like us. We've managed to make all teams a real challenge.

Comment

• Good s***.

Wish CBS would have showed this. Much more exciting to see bubble teams reactions verses teams that are safely in (I'd be saying the same thing if the Shox were a 1-seed).

Pure jubilation.
                              Last edited by Shock Top; March 14, 2021, 06:35 PM.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Would you rather have UCLA or Michigan St?
                                A team that beat 2 of the #1-seeds and a #2-seed? No thank you.

Not saying MSU deserved to be in or not, but they are clearly dangerous here lately.
                                Last edited by Shock Top; March 14, 2021, 06:37 PM.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X