2020-21 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I think they are only getting one of the two back. Hemphill. I think penn was done for the year
    Correct. They beat Loyola once and then again very close without either player. I guess we'll find out if Drake is legit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

USC is 14 in KenPom. So even if we beat Drake, I don’t like our chances against one of the strongest 6 seeds in the field, maybe the strongest.
      I admit I don’t watch PAC 12 basketball much, but didn’t USC kind of peak early?

Doc is right though, we need to worry about a good Drake team.

Comment

• DUBulldog Expecting a check in anytime. Can do without McBulldog

Comment

• Figured if Houston won out we’d be in, old Valley days again

Comment

• Wow they were higher on Utah State than I thought not even in the first 4

Hopefully Syracuse is left out
            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• I realize he played like sh*t yesterday but I’m very happy AG gets to end his career with a chance to play in the tourney

Comment

• When’s play in Thursday?

Comment

• Lol. Of course they matched us up with a former conference foe, only to possibly play KU if we advance.

You can’t tell me the selection committee doesn’t think of dramatic storylines when they arrange the brackets.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                    I realize he played like sh*t yesterday but I’m very happy AG gets to end his career with a chance to play in the tourney
                    Has he announced that he is not coming back next year?

Comment

• Loyola higher than I expected. Looks like we lost out on like 3 seed lines by having so many Q2 games cancelled

Comment

• Lol wtf Syracuse all the way in?

Comment

• Besides our own shenanigans, Tad Boyle and Gregg McDermott were the next big reasons we are in a play in game. Then we play Drake....the Valley ghosts are real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            Lol. Of course they matched us up with a former conference foe, only to possibly play KU if we advance.

You can’t tell me the selection committee doesn’t think of dramatic storylines when they arrange the brackets.
                            Just the luck of the draw.

Comment

• Well my Cleveland State team gets Houston.

1 of these 2 teams are going to likely miss the dance assuming Maryland and Michigan State are both in

UCLA
                              Louisville
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• In order to accommodate KU did they announce they are moving the bracket to Kansas City?

Comment

Working...
                                X