No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our only pg next year is GS. Hopefully there is a really good juco we can get. Losing 2 pg unexpectedly sucks.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
      Our only pg next year is GS. Hopefully there is a really good juco we can get. Losing 2 pg unexpectedly sucks.
      “2 pg?”... Noah and ?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
        JBs. Turnovers were the problem. He worked on his shot and made big strides. His tos. We’re bad at times
        That's fair.

I think they'd have transitioned him to a 3 or small 4 eventually, once GS had developed. He would have had a roll to play somewhere and would have been a great and versatile piece to have.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

“2 pg?”... Noah and ?
          JB was our starting pg
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post

That probably qualifies as the sh!tty post of the year. Nice way to support a kid who probably gave more to the Shocker program than you ever did.
            I could have worded it better, I’m sorry. I have no doubt Tate was a great teammate and poured his heart and soul into the team and likely played a vital role in practice.

In my opinion his transfer is a positive because it seems like a waste of his talents to spend four years at the end of the bench as a walk on.

Comment

“2 pg?”... Noah and ?
              I’m going to guess JB since he ran the point a ton this year.

You should have watched this team a few times. They had some great moments.

Comment

“2 pg?”... Noah and ?
                JB, right? Who else played PG when GS wasn't in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Am I the only one not following this?
                  Apologies. Am trying to do this from a phone.

I have known about the 5 transfers for some time. I was told by 2 sources that three more players may enter transfer. This was WEEKS ago. I won't mention names of the other players nor do I know all of the reasons behind their decision making. I know of one common reason.

Of my sources: I longer have contact with the two sources. One was a player. I can't mention the other source in any way, but I will have no other contact from the 2nd source either.

Hope that helps. Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors. Working from za crappy cell.

Comment

• My guess would be JB to Atlantic 10 about right. He may want to be closer to home.

Comment

• Teams can still recruit via Skype, phone, etc right? Just no "in-person" recruiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Is JV insinuating 3 more players are leaving or?? I’m not following either. It’s been a long week.
                        My info is a few weeks old. But yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          As we get farther into the millennial generation, kids are just not gonna put up with being screamed at, IMO.
                          Millenials are in their late 30's now lmao.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

We only have a major problem if we are unable to recruit the same or better talent than what is leaving.
                            Damn hard to do that at this stage of the game.

Knowing how Marshall operates, he's likely to go the JuCo route, and the Recruiting Forum doesn't show activity with many JuCo prospects. My guess is we're going to get "placeholders" for two years in an effort to be relevant next year. Myother guess is that won't work.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I can see both sides.

I'm sure GM is a grade A *****.

I'm also sure that if you bust your ass, put the team first and can handle his B.S. he would run through a wall for you too.

And there is a good chance you will go to the tourney.

GM aint gonna change. And there have been a lot of guys who have stuck around 4 years.
                              Best post in this thread.

Comment

• Marshall surely knew about most of the transfers. He’s prepated

Comment

Working...
                                X