2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Apologies. Am trying to do this from a phone.

I have known about the 5 transfers for some time. I was told by 2 sources that three more players may enter transfer. This was WEEKS ago. I won't mention names of the other players nor do I know all of the reasons behind their decision making. I know of one common reason.

Of my sources: I longer have contact with the two sources. One was a player. I can't mention the other source in any way, but I will have no other contact from the 2nd source either.

Hope that helps. Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors. Working from za crappy cell.
    Interesting. 3 more players...wow

Comment

• There’s always the Nico route, we’ve had good luck with some really good judo players. The only real loss is Burton, and he’s replaceable. It really looks much worse with the numbers rather than talent. The real Shockers will move on and in time this will be but a hiccup...

Comment

• Millennials were born between 1981 - 1996. Generation Z born 1997 to present. The best Generation belongs to the Gen Xers like myself.

Comment

• PB, MU, and maybe GS

Comment

• Juco players

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post

I’m going to guess JB since he ran the point a ton this year.

You should have watched this team a few times. They had some great moments.
              Sorry, I don’t consider JB a point guard (just my opinion) and I’ve watched and played a lot of basketball. He was one of my favorite players and was an adequate pg. I didn’t see him as an AAC level pg. I believe he was an AAC level two guard.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                Juco players
                Judo might not be too bad either based on what Houston and Cincy are allowed to get away with.

Comment

Apologies. Am trying to do this from a phone.

I have known about the 5 transfers for some time. I was told by 2 sources that three more players may enter transfer. This was WEEKS ago. I won't mention names of the other players nor do I know all of the reasons behind their decision making. I know of one common reason.

Of my sources: I longer have contact with the two sources. One was a player. I can't mention the other source in any way, but I will have no other contact from the 2nd source either.

Hope that helps. Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors. Working from za crappy cell.
                  I'm guessing ES is the transferring player, and DD, MU, and IPB maybe are the other 3.

What do I win?
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

My info is a few weeks old. But yes.
                    So did Coach know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Interesting. 3 more players...wow
                      Some might not be too big of "wow"s.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Well. DD and MU are roomies with ES. There’s that. Who knows. I was gonna have a real problem if TE was leaving. DD would be a crotch shot too. Otherwise no surprises. GS I really want to come back. Very much so. But if he left I wouldn’t be shocked. Crazy times!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

So did Coach know?
                          You gotta think Kellen knew and if Kellen knew, so did senior. I’m guessing some minds were made up during and immediately after the ‘come to Jesus’ meeting. I was hoping that meeting was a turning point, guess it was, but turned the wrong way.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ES should have left last yeat

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

You gotta think Kellen knew and if Kellen knew, so did senior. I’m guessing some minds were made up during and immediately after the ‘come to Jesus’ meeting. I was hoping that meeting was a turning point, guess it was, but turned the wrong way.

Maybe. Or maybe we just extracted the Coronavirus from the program.

Sometimes healthy cells have to die too, to kill off the bug.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Like most on here I'm disappointed in losing JB, but he's a man without a position. GS is clearly the chosen pg, TE (who I think is the real deal) is THE 2, DD is the 3 and TW and Bilau should have the 4 locked up. I think Bilau will be very special. With JaDun coming in maybe JB thought the work wasn't worth the heartache. We don't recruit backups

I think NF and DG have potential but they're definitely behind others in the rotation.
                                I wish the transfers all the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X