2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
    Just an opinion. ES will play at a bottom half pac 12 school. JB will go close to home to a mid major, DG will go D2 or juco. Noah to a mid major back East. Tate buss d2
    Bullseye and Ill add that ES will have the same issues add his new school!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post

I say f@$k 'em if they can't take a joke and joke 'em if they can't take a f%#k!
      Quitters never win and winners never quit!
      Hey mods - it’s been 2 years since this sub-90 IQ trolling moron joined. Maybe this is the month you’ll decide to take out the trash. Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
        This also is the first year of the new transfer rules. I expect there will be a lot more coming and going from all teams. Better players transfer up, weaker transfer down and so on. We need to cut the panic **** and get a grip.
        100% this...

Comment

• LOVE. THIS. KID.

IMG_20200313_193343.jpg

Comment

• IMO HCGM went out of his way to praise DD and GS and how great of kids they were and how he is so happy to coach them. Seems ES and JB see the writing of who are the favorite sons.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              LOVE. THIS. KID.

IMG_20200313_193343.jpg
              Very good to see. TE is going to be huge.

Comment

Just an opinion. ES will play at a bottom half pac 12 school. JB will go close to home to a mid major, DG will go D2 or juco. Noah to a mid major back East. Tate buss d2
                ES: (other) WSU
                JB: Davidson
                NF: Hofstra
                DG: UAB

TB: FHSU
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Five players? Come on now. There may eventually be a fifth or more but as of now it’s four. Tate Busse does not count.
                  That probably qualifies as the sh!tty post of the year. Nice way to support a kid who probably gave more to the Shocker program than you ever did.
                  "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Yes surprised at JB, but not the rest. Wish them the best.

GS, TE, DD, TW, JaDun Michaels, Bilau...plus whoever else we snag on transfers or juco. Probably will go for another PG and C. I think we will be just fine.

I guess I am just not that surprised when 19-20 year old kids can change schools without waiting a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

ES: (other) WSU
                      JB: UNC-Wilmington
                      NF: Hofstra

TB: FHSU
                      Busse has announced he’s going to Metro in Denver, a D2 program.

Comment

JB will go close to home to a mid major
                        I think JB will get better offers than that, but we will see

Comment

• He may. But he may be looking for a specific coach he has a relationship with

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                            IMO HCGM went out of his way to praise DD and GS and how great of kids they were and how he is so happy to coach them. Seems ES and JB see the writing of who are the favorite sons.
                            Do you think he was going to say, "I wasn't happy he left and neither were his teammates"?

ES, I understand. Even his dad seems to think he is Jason Williams 2.0

JB, however, was the PERFECT Marshall player: Demeanor, Effort, Mentality, etc. Seriously, you'd have a difficult time trying to create a better one in a lab.
                            The Assman

Comment

• JBs. Turnovers were the problem. He worked on his shot and made big strides. His tos. We’re bad at times

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                So, what types of places are these guys going? Are they going to P5 schools? Valley schools?

What say ye?
                                I’m guessing P7 for a couple of them and mid-major level for the other two significant transfers.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X