2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

heard that he has changed his mind and is staying, take that for what it's worth
    Before the offseason, I thought he’d be the first casualty.

Might stay around long enough to be a starter now....
    The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Not surprised about Moe. Best wishes. If he can figure out how to play without fouling and improve his free throw shooting he could be a solid player. I was always impressed by his strong finishes around the basket.
        Last edited by pie n eye; March 19, 2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGr1z View Post
          Bye, Felicia.

Comment

• Constant state of rebuilding

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              Not surprised about Moe. Best wishes. If he can figure out how to play without fouling and improve his free throw shooting he could be a solid player. I was always impressed at his strong finishes around the basket.
              I'll have nightmares about the FT form for the rest of my life....

That said, JE got MUCH better at playing without fouling. So I believe MU can learn to as well.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I'll have nightmares about the FT form for the rest of my life....

That said, JE got MUCH better at playing without fouling. So I believe MU can learn to as well.
                But we will never be able to have a discussion on how much more efficient MU at the free-throw line is than the rest of our offense *sarcasm*

Comment

• Dumb move if true. Tons of playing time available for him next year and an opportunity to step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGr1z View Post

But it doesn't matter why all of these players are transferring right? We will just get new ones who will magically somehow not do the same thing in 1-2 years? /sarcasm
                    He was not needed. Marshall will recruit a better player.

Comment

• This has probably been mentioned or discussed previousy, but it sure seems like this has been orchestrated to make Coach Marshall look as bad as possible. And I guess it's working.
                      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        IPBC has no excuse next year other than coming back out of shape and with a bad attitude. The minutes are there for the taking.
                        Except he is one of the guys everybody expected to transfer in the first place....

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Dumb move if true. Tons of playing time available for him next year and an opportunity to step up.
                          that's why he's leaving???

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                            This has probably been mentioned or discussed previousy, but it sure seems like this has been orchestrated to make Coach Marshall look as bad as possible. And I guess it's working.
                            Shows the maturity of those leaving, IMO.

Comment

• Not sure I'd say Udeze is a rim protector. His best ability was drawing charges .. i guess that counts? He had a grand total of 14 blocks in 2 years with 44 games played

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Dumb move if true. Tons of playing time available for him next year and an opportunity to step up.
                                I’m sure he’s been told that 10x this week. I’m guessing this is about something more than PT.

Comment

Working...
                                X