No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was never worried Marshall would jump ship to a P5 all those years when teams were calling in part because we were able to pay well and had good facilities, but also because I never saw his chip on the shoulder style working with the high 4 and 5 star athletes.

It's easier to get the Evan Wessel and Ron Bakers of the world to give 110% and sacrifice for the greater good. I'm starting to fear that with our move up in league, stature and recruiting, his style may not work here. What's the stat, Cle is the only Marshall player to average 20 a game?

Comment

As we get farther into the millennial generation, kids are just not gonna put up with being screamed at, IMO.

Comment

I wonder if others I was speculating are going to join the train out of town still
        The Assman

Comment

Maybe they were phased that Gregg let Sherfield back on the team after quiting?

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
            Coronavirus killed our chance to win an AAC tourney and create chemistry and a legacy. And you never know what could happen in March Madness. Instead the season just died instantly after touching down in Dallas. Just crap
            These announcements are proof that this year's squad was poisoned. Anyone that thinks they were going to accomplish something in the postseason is delusional. They all hated one another - from coaches to players and vice versa.

Comment

I hope this is all, but I fear it is not

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                As we get farther into the millennial generation, kids are just not gonna put up with being screamed at, IMO.
                Jamarius mentioned last year during our bad start. That he wasn’t use to being yelled at

Comment

This was the first day. There could be more coming

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Wait, he quit? Please elaborate..
                    Shocker Alumni
                    Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                    Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      Shockernet: This new generation of kids can’t handle tough coaching.

Also Shockernet: The players are upset that Marshall was too understanding with Sherfield and Dennis.

Comment

I guess, in one sense, it's better to pull the bandage off all at once and get it over with. Not got to have players here that don't really want to be.

Maybe HCGM can start getting players like UofH gets. HCKS has a similar style, but doesn't seem to have an issue with players/athletes not buying into the team.
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

These announcements are proof that this year's squad was poisoned. Anyone that thinks they were going to accomplish something in the postseason is delusional. They all hated one another - from coaches to players and vice versa.
                          I disagree. The team that showed up against Tulsa on our final game could have won the AAC.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Shockernet: This new generation of kids can’t handle tough coaching.

Also Shockernet: The players are upset that Marshall was too understanding with Sherfield and Dennis.
                            Think this is funny, but kids are weird and both points could be true.
                            The Assman

Comment

Well, we may not win as many games next year, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep.

Burton is the only one that I would be ok to have back.

But none of them are guys we can't replace.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                I hope this is all, but I fear it is not
                                How afraid are you, Pin. On a scale of caronavirus to these damn millenials are just so soft?

Comment

Working...
                                X