• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team didn't get along at all and this shows it
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
      If you enter the portal, are you required to transfer?
      Technically no, but it’s commonly viewed as a measure of no return and coaches usually begin to recruit over you, when you enter.

Comment

I might be completely off base, but does this crazy a$$ virus situation make players want to get closer to home? We could see similar transfers all across the country. Some of them are a great distance from their families... just thinking out loud at this point. Marshall doesn't typically have a 'mutiny' following a season.
        Yikes!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Hard to build a team - even a good but not great one - when you have as much turnover as we have had on an annual basis the past several seasons. I'm not an alarmist, but every year this gets a little more concerning.

And LOL on the AAC talk. The AAC was a lifeboat. Could make a Titanic analogy, if the Titanic was actually a crappy little Chinese freighter.

Comment

We officially have a problem.

Comment

So this could all be explained if Marshall is going somewhere?

Comment

Maybe the reins are being handed to Sherfield, maybe that was an issue. Maybe DD taking a month off was an issue. Who knows, sad to see what has happened over the last two years. Like I said earlier, Burton leaving is a big disappointment. He really made a big improvement this year, with two more years who knows what he could have accomplished

Comment

Not sure I saw anyone post any sources so here it is.

Comment

Something terrible is amiss. No way to sugarcoat this. Is this a coaching staff issue or do all the players dislike another particular player?

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      We officially have a problem.
                      … and it's not Houston's problem...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        Team didn't get along at all and this shows it
                        This

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          So this could all be explained if Marshall is going somewhere?
                          Would be a very odd time to leave given we haven’t been much the last two years...but who knows.

Comment

We have to hope that there was just a serious chemistry problem this year, and that it's not a sign that the coaching staff, and Marshall in particular, can no longer manage today's players. ES and DG wouldn't throw up a red flag for me, but JB certainly does. I can imagine NF might have felt like he was always going to be behind GS on the depth chart.

Comment

But hey... we'll have a young team with a lot of years left to play next year again!

Glass half full, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                Something terrible is amiss. No way to sugarcoat this. Is this a coaching staff issue or do all the players dislike another particular player?
                                Erik’s dad more or less told everyone it was a coaching issue 1-2 weeks ago on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X