No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erik does not surprise me after seeing his dad's rants on facebook.

Noah surprises me a little. A transfer wouldn't have surprised me about 2/3 through the season, but then he came on quite a bit towards the end, right up until his injury.

JB surprises me a lot.

With as close as Erik and Dexter are, it makes me wonder if...
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post

How many NCAA tournament appearances in a row? How many misses will we see? What strange thing separates those trends?
      Well, we made the tournament our first year in the American. We had the talent to make the tournament this year. You cant just make a blanket statement and say it was the fault of moving to the league we are in now. In what specific way did our move affect this?

Comment

This is quite alarming

Comment

A Friday 'sucker punch and a week to remember or maybe forget.

TGIF!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
            Screw this move to the American. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Had the perfect formula and traded for this disaster.
            this thread sucks but you are making it a whole other level of dumb.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sounds like the stock market the last 2 weeks
              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Big bummer about Burton. He’s been one of my favs since he got here.

Not sad to see either Stevenson or Fernandes go.

Will be interesting to see how we go about replacing them with the uncertainty over recruiting in the coming months.

Comment

DeAntonio Gordon leaving as well. Holy hell

Comment

This is very disappointing to hear. I thought Erik was a possibility, but not JB or NF.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                      Erik does not surprise me after seeing his dad's rants on facebook.

Noah surprises me a little. A transfer wouldn't have surprised me about 2/3 through the season, but then he came on quite a bit towards the end, right up until his injury.

JB surprises me a lot.

With as close as Erik and Dexter are, it makes me wonder if...
                      Rarely agree with SuperLib rjl... but do this time.

Erik - No surprise at all. He needed to go and staying another year was not in anyones best interest. Takes a certain type of kid to mesh with HCGM. He wasn't one.
                      NF - Somewhat surprised. Played decent in limited time - Staff liked him, wonder about PT, distance, home, family.
                      JB - Total surprise. Not sure what is going on here. Didn't hear any rumblings between him and coaching staff.

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Geez. How are we ever going to field a team. I have always been a big supporter of Marshall but this really is alarming! What is going on inside the Roundhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                          DeAntonio Gordon leaving as well. Holy hell
                          Again, not surprised or sad to see him go. I wish him and Erik, Noah, JB, and whoever else transfers nothing but success wherever they end up!

Comment

If Burton is going that’s a big, big surprise. He was a big part in our success and one of our most consistent players. Maybe he felt next year was a bust considering our lack of dominant big men. Alarming if he and Eric leave.

Comment

If you enter the portal, are you required to transfer?

Comment

Gordon would have been a pick of mine as not surprising.

Still stunned by Jamarius.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X