No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe ES and JB think they can play at a P5 school? At this point, who knows.

Comment

Shockernet: we need better players to compete in the AAC.

Also Shockernet: guys are transferring OMG program is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        So this could all be explained if Marshall is going somewhere?
        more likely cause he's staying

Comment

Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Erik’s dad told everyone it was a coaching issue 1-2 weeks ago on Facebook
          If true, that’s probably the worst possible issue. 3G is an acquired taste and apparently a lot of players didn’t mesh with that style.

Comment

And they can't even recruit right now!?>*&

Comment

Here I thought SN would start winding down for the offseason..

Comment

Marshall says he’s always shaving so maybe there are replacements in the wings! I know sorry, go back to your regular schedule apocalypse fest.

Comment

Never thought I'd see this problem with our beloved Shockers, but here we are. We officially have a major problem.

And it's heartbreaking seeing how good we were in the early part of the season. We had so much potential, but there was a poison in the locker room and we currently don't know what that poison is exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    Maybe ES and JB think they can play at a P5 school? At this point, who knows.
                    I'm sure Erik and his dad do; JB, who knows.
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Coronavirus killed our chance to win an AAC tourney and create chemistry and a legacy. And you never know what could happen in March Madness. Instead the season just died instantly after touching down in Dallas. Just crap

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post

Not sure I saw anyone post any sources so here it is.
                        And they'll all probably be able to play next year.

Comment

Burton is very disappointing. He was our most improved and most consistent player this year. I am as shocked as I can be about that name. Big loss. The others really do not surprise me much honestly.

Comment

Incoming 4star players expect to be played and are disappointed when they don’t play as much as they would like. This could cause chemistry problems as well

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              Never thought I'd see this problem with our beloved Shockers, but here we are. We officially have a major problem.

And it's heartbreaking seeing how good we were in the early part of the season. We had so much potential, but there was a poison in the locker room and we currently don't know what that poison is exactly...
                              If I was a coach, I'd ask the poison to leave in order to keep the others. Unless, of course...
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

WSU has an image problem right now. Fair or not, we've had too many players leaving the program of late and other folks are noticing. It will be used against us in recruiting in the future that HCGM will have to overcome. We'll see how he's earning the big bucks now to overcome this.

Comment

Working...
                                X