Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Anybody think Roy Williams will give the Shox a vote in the Coaches Poll?
    As far as this game goes, Roy is probably thinking about calling Bob Lutz for the go ahead confirmation on a call to NCAA HQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      Grey or Gray? I always get those two confused. But anyway, grey or gray don't look so bad now!!!

Go Shockers!!!
      I like the gray as a home uniform. Still would prefer a black uniform on the road.

Comment

• Don't like the gray, but it looks better live than on TV.

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. -- More later, but a few quick thoughts from Wichita State's 89-70 rout of No. 18 UNLV.Overview: Early-season losses to Alabama and Temple seemed like a thing of the past for Wichita State following a commanding 89-70 victory over 18th-ranked UNLV at Koch Arena.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Nice pub! He even gave kudos to the crowd.

Comment

• I really like those uniforms!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I believe we are 2-0 while wearing gray. Colorado and now UNLV? Unless I am mistaken.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I love how the writer mention how the Chuck was one of the toughest places to play in all of college basketball. Makes me feel like I'm doing my job as a fan.

Comment

• Awesome game to say the least. Great performance by Ragland. Carl Hall is an absolute beast and is way better than I ever expected. I was surprised UNLV didn't take it to the rim a few more times, seems like they settled for the jump shot too often. The way the Shox were playing though the outcome wouldn't have changed even if they did. Student section at least where I stood was LOUD!!!
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      Grey or Gray? I always get those two confused. But anyway, grey or gray don't look so bad now!!!

Go Shockers!!!
                      Grey is used in Great Britain and Gray is used in the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                        Carl Hall is an absolute beast and is way better than I ever expected.
                        Predator doing his best Carl Hall impersonation:
                        Attached Files
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Predator doing his best Carl Hall impersonation:
                          That would make a good pre-game video. The Predator vs The Beast

Comment

• Another nice article posted on espn.com plus a nice video interview with Joe Ragland:

WICHITA, Kan. -- The 10,269 fans who crammed into Wichita State’s Koch Arena got a little something extra for the price of their tickets Sunday.

Comment

• Loved being there... what a great freaking game. I have ZERO complaints about how the Shox played. Ragland was simply amazing and Carl Hall is everything I hoped he'd be.

Comment

• Good band.

Good student crowd.

Good halftime show.

Good crowd overall.

Great freaking win!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X