No announcement yet.

Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragland : 31 points, 5 Boards, 3 Assists, 0 Turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Curb it ASM.
      Curb what? You gotta problem with me calling out some dumbasses doung stupid stuff? Feel free to lump yourself in there

Comment

• That was an unbelievable performance.. I'm still at a loss, so give me a few..
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan34 View Post
          Ragland : 31 points, 5 Boards, 3 Assists, 0 Turnovers.
          Those first and last stats are incredible. He straight brought it tonight.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shockers win, which i finally get to see in person, and Tiger wins again!

Great dayl
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• One last thing....to whoever was chanting "OVERRATED," you're saying that your team wouldn't be able to beat a Top 25 team. You shouldn't sell your team so short.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeMissYouShark View Post
                One last thing....to whoever was chanting "OVERRATED," you're saying that your team wouldn't be able to beat a Top 25 team. You shouldn't sell your team so short.
                +1,000,000
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeMissYouShark View Post
                  One last thing....to whoever was chanting "OVERRATED," you're saying that your team wouldn't be able to beat a Top 25 team. You shouldn't sell your team so short.
                  We've already went over this in the thread. Apparently, 10 students in the student section aren't majoring in mathematics. Good game and I hope you do well in the MWC.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The "put it in the deep freeze" play should have been Rags' first 3.

With 20/20 hindsight, the game was over at that moment.

My pregame thought that WSU needed two guys who could hit 3's - I was wrong. It only took one.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Who was the last guy to score 31? Perez? Mo?

I think the 30 against SIU was Miller's top game, and I don't think Randy or Jamar ever topped that number either.

Guards were almost perfect...but man, nobody, and I mean NOBODY in the MVC can stop our frontcourt. Carl and Garrett need need to just absolutely impose their will this season.

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. -- More later, but a few quick thoughts from Wichita State's 89-70 rout of No. 18 UNLV.Overview: Early-season losses to Alabama and Temple seemed like a thing of the past for Wichita State following a commanding 89-70 victory over 18th-ranked UNLV at Koch Arena.

Nice write up on the game.

Comment

• I found myself especially not liking Carl today.

Comment

• Wow! I think we passed the eye test tonight. We certainly looked like an NCAA team. We won't always shoot the ball as well as we did today but if we can sustain that kind of effort, focus and team play we should do very well. Certainly were no issues with team chemistry tonight.

Great job by both the players and the coaching staff.

:poster_shocks:

Comment

• First caller on the postgame show.. Swing and a big miss.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                First caller on the postgame show.. Swing and a big miss.
                                Ron?
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X