No announcement yet.

Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that we can bask in the victory for a minute, how about that putback throwdown dunk by Toure Murry? Maybe the best dunk of his career?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      First caller on the postgame show.. Swing and a big miss.
      No kidding.

Comment

• Great, great effort. This win should at least get us a few a points in this week's rankings.

Comment

• Even the obnoxious Packer fan sitting next to me at the Back Alley noticed how great we played. Brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan34 View Post
            Ragland : 31 points, 5 Boards, 3 Assists, 0 Turnovers.
            And he had the presence of mind to congratulate MK on his 1000th broadcast. Carl last game, Joe on this. These guys are representing well on the radio.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Nice Win! That looked like a ncaa tournament team. The game reminded me of the NIT run last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                First caller on the postgame show.. Swing and a big miss.
                Somebody's kid didn't get a trophy.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Great game. If there was a game where the Shox had to play pretty much perfect, today was good timing. Hopefully this will kick-start their season.

Comment

• "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• I liked the caller on the post game who criticized Marshall for not inserting the bench at 4 minutes to give them experience. C'mon, give me a break. I still remember a game (not recently), where the Shockers (with Cheese Johnson) beat DePaul. We were down 11 with 90 seconds left in the game. A hot shooting team like UNLV could come back very quickly if turnovers start to happen, followed by quick 3's. Bad Call.

Comment

• Anybody think Roy Williams will give the Shox a vote in the Coaches Poll?
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          I liked the caller on the post game who criticized Marshall for not inserting the bench at 4 minutes to give them experience. C'mon, give me a break. I still remember a game (not recently), where the Shockers (with Cheese Johnson) beat DePaul. We were down 11 with 90 seconds left in the game. A hot shooting team like UNLV could come back very quickly if turnovers start to happen, followed by quick 3's. Bad Call.
                          I think everybody is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is that that caller is just stupid. These AYSO mom's need to stay off the radio. This is Division 1 basketball.
                          Last edited by wusphlash; December 4, 2011, 06:46 PM.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I like it when your SF, Murry, gets 8 assists, and your SG, Kyles, gets 5 rebounds, 5 assists and brooms the sweat off the floor during a break. NICE WIN SHOXS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              And he had the presence of mind to congratulate MK on his 1000th broadcast. Carl last game, Joe on this. These guys are representing well on the radio.
                              He sure did, this performance has me almost speechless.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                I liked the caller on the post game who criticized Marshall for not inserting the bench at 4 minutes to give them experience. C'mon, give me a break. I still remember a game (not recently), where the Shockers (with Cheese Johnson) beat DePaul. We were down 11 with 90 seconds left in the game. A hot shooting team like UNLV could come back very quickly if turnovers start to happen, followed by quick 3's. Bad Call.
                                The guy was idiot and therefore probably a KU fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X