Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Oh I’m sure. We use them like homing pigeons to communicate village to village. Most of our igloos have penguin doors similar to doggy doors for our tuxedoed friends. They don’t taste half bad either. It’s a delicacy to find one of those males that has been sitting on an egg for 49 years and make balut.
    What kind of round does it take to make them explode like prairie dogs?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Seriously! It was 9 in Denver where we went sledding and both of my little So Cal boys were bundled up like the stay puff marshmallow guy and were still complaining.
      Another one of my old standbys...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

i prefer

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

This would approximate what my two kids looked like when they felt the cold. Lol.

Comment

• There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

375 Ruger
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

375 Ruger
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

375 Ruger
                  300 Win Mag

Go big or go home.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Can I have 'What's Black and White and Red All Over' for $500 Alex?
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• I used to hate this thread.....but with all the tangents in the thread, it has become one of my favorites. We've got golf girls, really odd pictures of Hillary (not the best moment obviously), weather related discussion, Alaskan adventures, penguins, hunting, and now guns and ammo. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Comment

• In sticking with an athletic theme...

Unfortunately, original pic is in a format this board doesn't recognize, so I'll just make a new post with the pic

Last edited by Aargh; January 5, 2021, 10:44 PM.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• beach volleyball.png
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I hate penguins. They think their so cute and smugly fly around in their tuxedos. Plus, they're always plotting to take over Gotham City.
                            Ver24zfl83erUQCsj4Mj.jpg
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

300 Win Mag

Go big or go home.
                              Eh. 300 win mag is like the butter face that you know will come home with you and then get up in the morning before you, make coffee and eggs and a shitload of bacon and then go home. Good, steady, reliable, not too much for anything but barely enough to do everything.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X