Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    They have 5 points in the first 12 minutes ...

This is the first game they have been on a regular channel. Holy God this is the worst basketball I've ever seen. Washington would not win a single game in the valley.

5 minutes to go in the first half. Washington down 25-7. 7 points and 11 turnovers in 15 minutes
    Last edited by Stickboy46; January 7, 2021, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• OMG...Washington is TERRIBLE.

Comment

• It’s only 23-5 with 5 minutes left in the half.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Oh I’m sure. We use them like homing pigeons to communicate village to village. Most of our igloos have penguin doors similar to doggy doors for our tuxedoed friends. They don’t taste half bad either. It’s a delicacy to find one of those males that has been sitting on an egg for 49 years and make balut.
          Who here has tried balut? Thoughts?

Comment

• Erik still starting but is 0-1 so far and they are in the 2nd half. 27 points at this point for the team.

Comment

• From looking at the play-by-play and box score, it appears TP started the game, promptly missed a shot, was soon subbed out for Quade Green and hasn't seen the floor since.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                From looking at the play-by-play and box score, it appears TP started the game, promptly missed a shot, was soon subbed out for Quade Green and hasn't seen the floor since.
                Got in for maybe a minute midway through the first half and was quickly subbed out, not to be seen again. You think he’s in the Husky house?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  From looking at the play-by-play and box score, it appears TP started the game, promptly missed a shot, was soon subbed out for Quade Green and hasn't seen the floor since.
                  I've been half paying attention since the 12 min mark of the first half. It's now 10 left in the second. I haven't seen him on the floor yet.

Comment

• Maybe he entered the transfer portal at halftime.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Maybe he entered the transfer portal at halftime.
                      Transfer portal = TP

Comment

• 6 to go ...only sighting of TP is him pouting in a chair in the second row of the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                          Got in for maybe a minute midway through the first half and was quickly subbed out, not to be seen again. You think he’s in the Husky house?
                          When he was walking off the floor going to the bench he was shaking his head. I'm guessing the coach didn't appreciate it.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Are they playing a steady crowd noise over that pa system? Very annoying.

Comment

• Even being down 20 the whole second half ... TP is no where to be seen

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

When he was walking off the floor going to the bench he was shaking his head. I'm guessing the coach didn't appreciate it.
                                Yep, saw that too, typical.

Comment

Working...
                                X