No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if he ES still wants his pink jersey back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      Wonder if he ES still wants his pink jersey back?
      If it wasn't for a sick relative of his, I'd help someone buy it on principle.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

I love that he is giving "constant updates" to someone who will tweet them out. Dude just wants to be center of attention all the time.
        I think many have had “that one person” on a team (sports, work, social etc) where every single thing they do is to manipulate something to their benefit...even things that appear selfless on the facade always have an underlying motive.

It’s a nightmare to deal with especially when they have enough charisma to “gain followers” in your group for God knows what reason.

In my experience, that individual will never actually change. It’s ingrained in their personality. They will never think they’re wrong. The only thing that can save your group is complete separation from them. They will infect others and those followers will jump off a bridge for them.

I’ve had a tight knit group completely disintegrate because of “that one person” before. I’m sure others who’ve gone through a similar experience can explain this better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post

I think many have had “that one person” on a team (sports, work, social etc) where every single thing they do is to manipulate something to their benefit...even things that appear selfless on the facade always have an underlying motive.

It’s a nightmare to deal with especially when they have enough charisma to “gain followers” in your group for God knows what reason.

In my experience, that individual will never actually change. It’s ingrained in their personality. They will never think they’re wrong. The only thing that can save your group is complete separation from them. They will infect others and those followers will jump off a bridge for them.

I’ve had a tight knit group completely disintegrate because of “that one person” before. I’m sure others who’ve gone through a similar experience can explain this better.
          My buddy has this other friend who was 100% "that guy", who had been his friend since high school. I would attempt to hang out with both of them but would find the other guy's tendencies incredibly off-putting, and he would exactly as you said try to manipulate every single little thing to his advantage, usually with his loud and obnoxious personality. I just always had a bad feeling he wasn't a stand up guy, from the day I met him, but my buddy would always say "he's in my corner if things get tough!" I now realize that he would do that, but for his own benefit..

They had a huge falling out after that guy dated my buddy's wife's friend... and badmouthed them to her, she obviously took her closer friends' side. After that, he finally saw the guy for who he is. I only see him on rare occasion, but when I do, he's back to criticizing every single thing I do, just like he always did. My favorite such criticism is when I'd get a smaller qty of a craft beer I want to drink instead of a giant Bud Light... Like.. what does it effing matter to him what beer I'm drinking? This is recurring thing, too... Now, whenever we all have to hang out, my buddy says "he wasn't too bad, right?"... haha

Even after all the self-reflection and apologizing he apparently did... he still hasn't changed very much.

Comment

• FVV is getting serious votes for the NBA All-Star roster. He wasn't a "me-first" player.

Ron Baker might be nearing the end of his professional career, but he's made enough money playing ball to be comfortable the rest of his life.

Cleanthony Early had a couple of years in the NBA, and he wasn't a "me first" player, possibly because he had two other future NBA guys on his team.

There were a couple of players on last year's team who I thought were "me first" players and neither of them had the game to back that up. They are both gone. Too bad some others left with them, but possibly because of them.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I predict another 20 plus wins, top 3-4 in league play and an at large to the big dance as a seven seed. In Marshall we Trust

Comment

• Apparently Arizona has reached out to ES. I went to a fan forum site of theirs, azdesertswarm.com. Their fans don't want him either. They seem to think if he can't make it under GM, he wouldn't make it under Miller. Also questioning his remarks about his relationship statements about GM.
                Last edited by Shocker Dude; March 17, 2020, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• I'm beginning to wonder if "accepts my friend request" equals "they reached out to me!" to Erik.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Breaking...the Washington Generals are the latest team to show interest in Stevenson.

(thats a joke, folks).

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      Breaking...the Washington Generals are the latest team to show interest in Stevenson.

(thats a joke, folks).
                      You sure that's a joke? He'd be a great fit.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Breaking...the Washington Generals are the latest team to show interest in Stevenson.

(thats a joke, folks).
                        So the rumors of him joining the And-1 tour are incorrect?

Comment

(thats a joke, folks).
                          I’ve heard that Lebron reached out for him to leave early and join the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                            The latest programs to join the 20+ who’ve already reached out to Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson: San Diego State and Maryland. Two top-tier programs from this past season.

Indiana just reached out to Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson. The Hoosiers intrigued with the guard with two years remaining.
                            Man I really hope he doesn't come to San Diego State. I do NOT want to see his antics here all over again.

Comment

• The more I look at his statements and his Dad's statements, I really think WSU is much better off without him. He comes off like an insecure head case. Like he's constantly touting how great he is and how many schools are after him. Dude, be humble and let your game speak.

I think he would be a perfect role player type at an Oregon where he could basically act and do whatever he wanted under Altman because Dana is a wuss and would basically let him do whatever he wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                I think he would be a perfect role player type at an Oregon where he could basically act and do whatever he wanted under Altman because Dana is a wuss and would basically let him do whatever he wanted.
                                I did always think he and Payton Pritchard were similar personalities.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X