No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not bad advise, honestly. I won't show him any love if things change, and I'm definitely staying on the side I picked.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You are late to the game then. Somebody already beat you to the punch, and they were funnier. Maybe you need to quit smoking the dubes.
      Maybe....but I doubt it.
      I actually don't drink or smoke. Maybe that is the problem.
      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; December 20, 2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• TP booked 7 minutes in the uw game. Least time of the 10 uw players that were in the box score.
        I think their coach is on to something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
          TP booked 7 minutes in the uw game. Least time of the 10 uw players that were in the box score.
          I think their coach is on to something.
          Stevenson brought it on himself - https://www.si.com/college/washingto...ut-by-colorado - not sure though when the following happened in the game:

For the first time, the losing appeared to outwardly get under the skin of some of the guys in the purple uniforms.

Erik Stevenson, one of the Huskies removed from the opening lineup, got caught throwing a blatant elbow into the chest of Colorado's Dallas Walton before play restarted and got pulled.
          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Somebody should do Stevenson a favor and give him a 'little' smack on the head, before some opposing player knocks his teeth out, because he's a god***n hacker.

Some tough love, if you will...

Comment

• Team’s not very cohesive, says UW’s coach. Hmm.

Comment

• Record doesn’t really matter, its about NBA development

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Record doesn’t really matter, its about NBA development
                  In that case, he's getting the best development........"watching" the NBA should come easier.

Comment

• TP is finding out Karma has a long memory...

wonder if he will do a video for his next school?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                      TP is finding out Karma has a long memory...

wonder if he will do a video for his next school?
                      Next school? Don't know if a JuCo will want him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.
                        what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Stevenson brought it on himself - https://www.si.com/college/washingto...ut-by-colorado - not sure though when the following happened in the game:
                          Wait wait wait ... Stevenson got frustrated and committed a dumb and potentially dirty foul??? No way anyone could have ever seen that coming.

Comment

• Under Eric's 'Stay on your same side' tweet, some guy replied with this:
                            Nice shooting percentage up there in Washington. You are not good enough to sit on Wichita States bench this year.....and your team sucks. How's daddy gonna fix this for ya? Let me know how your pro career works out.

Daddy Craig responded with:
                            We don’t give a **** what a loser like
                            @AjBodyk
                            says. He has no clue what it takes to be an athlete. You stay true to our values and f&ck the naysayers!!!

And also:
                            What a great example you are for today’s youth. Even with proof that Marshall is guilty, you’re still trolling. What a loser you are! I have always heard, “those that do, do it. Those that can’t teach.” It certainly fits you.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                              Under Eric's 'Stay on your same side' tweet, some guy replied with this:
                              Nice shooting percentage up there in Washington. You are not good enough to sit on Wichita States bench this year.....and your team sucks. How's daddy gonna fix this for ya? Let me know how your pro career works out.

Daddy Craig responded with:
                              We don’t give a **** what a loser like
                              @AjBodyk
                              says. He has no clue what it takes to be an athlete. You stay true to our values and f&ck the naysayers!!!

And also:
                              What a great example you are for today’s youth. Even with proof that Marshall is guilty, you’re still trolling. What a loser you are! I have always heard, “those that do, do it. Those that can’t teach.” It certainly fits you.
                              "Those that can't do it or teach it, yell from the sidelines and twitter about how wrong everyone else is" -Probably Gandhi or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"Those that can't do it or teach it, yell from the sidelines and twitter about how wrong everyone else is"
                                I got a good chuckle reading that one. Hello pot, meet kettle....

Comment

Working...
                                X