No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, I respect ES's game. He has the ability to play at a high level and his talent helped us to achieve a 23-8 record.
    He had a lot to deal with considering his Dad got involved on social media. Was that Eric's fault? How many of you have
    ever had a son or daughter play at that level and who are you to judge Eric or even his father? How many of you could have
    kept your mouths shut if your perception of the situation was that your son was being unfairly treated. Hell, you can't keep
    your mouths shut now and it's not even your son. What really riles me is that none of us actually knows what happened at
    practices, etc and there are more parties involved other than Eric and his Dad. Unless you have first hand knowledge of
    ALL, I say ALL, the facts around the matter I would hope you all ease up on the kid. It's HIS life. When we were 15-1 he
    was everyones hero.

Comment

• No inside knowledge at all, but I would not be surprised that Erik was asked to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        Look, I respect ES's game. He has the ability to play at a high level and his talent helped us to achieve a 23-8 record.
        He had a lot to deal with considering his Dad got involved on social media. Was that Eric's fault? How many of you have
        ever had a son or daughter play at that level and who are you to judge Eric or even his father? How many of you could have
        kept your mouths shut if your perception of the situation was that your son was being unfairly treated. Hell, you can't keep
        your mouths shut now and it's not even your son. What really riles me is that none of us actually knows what happened at
        practices, etc and there are more parties involved other than Eric and his Dad. Unless you have first hand knowledge of
        ALL, I say ALL, the facts around the matter I would hope you all ease up on the kid. It's HIS life. When we were 15-1 he
        was everyones hero.
        His father is a helicopter idiot of a 20 yr. old supposed man. Don’t defend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
          No inside knowledge at all, but I would not be surprised that Erik was asked to leave.
          Evidence has pointed to this several times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Considering ES's "Me first" attitude, I doubt that Marshall would object to any trfr within the league.
            I support freedom of speach... But him and his dad just talked their way out of the program.... In this case... He was not a good fit.

Comment

• Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson has given
              @Stockrisers
              constant updates on his new recruitment over the past three days. 20+ schools involved with Indiana, Oregon, Texas Tech being the newest programs involved

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson has given
                @Stockrisers
                constant updates on his new recruitment over the past three days. 20+ schools involved with Indiana, Oregon, Texas Tech being the newest programs involved
                I love that he is giving "constant updates" to someone who will tweet them out. Dude just wants to be center of attention all the time.

Comment

• I'm aware that everyone has an asshole and an opinion, so here's mine, and I don't mind if you think it comes from a lower orifice than my mouth.

I believe we cut the cancer out of the locker room. I also believe we lost the most logical (not self-anointed) team leader going into next year. I believe we're going to have 3 years of a coach on the floor and a team leader for 3 years whose initials are TE.

I think TE would have gladly taken second seat to JB had that option been available for two years.

The number of actual PG's Marshall has gotten on campus since FVV is 1, and that was Fernandez. That may have some bearing on the 1-2 record in the Tourney since Baker and VanVleet graduated.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I will say one thing great about Erik. He’s an EXCEPTIONAL rebounder for a Guard.

That’s what I will miss most about his play.
                    The Assman

Comment

@Stockrisers
                      Well now ain't that just so special -- anyone think Eric's arm is long enough to pat himself on the back like he wants or seems to need. Maybe daddy can help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                        Well now ain't that just so special -- anyone think Eric's arm is long enough to pat himself on the back like he wants or seems to need. Maybe daddy can help.
                        I'll only eat crow if the kid gets to a Final 4, while starting.

Comment

• Hope he ends up somewhere that has about 800 fans show up for home games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            I will say one thing great about Erik. He’s an EXCEPTIONAL rebounder..

That’s what I will miss most about his play.
                            FIFY

Comment

@Stockrisers
                              looks like someone likes the attention.

Comment

• I feel so bad for Jamarius. Looks like not one single school has reached out to him, yet. *sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                                X