Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Only if you watch the bench.

This is in reference to seeing ES on the bench at Gonzaga and has nothing to do with measuring anything other than actual production on a basketball floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      I've also narrowed down my future wife list to:

- Oliva Culpo
      - Gal Gadot
      - Kendall Jenner
      - Margot Robbie
      - Kate Upton

No word on if any will extend offers though.
      Get in the. Yes. The BACK of the line.

Image result for gal gadot cute gif

Comment

• ES REALLY needs to go somewhere where he is clearly the best player on the team. That is the only way he'll ever be happy. I would recommend Illinois State - or maybe Evansville.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          ES REALLY needs to go somewhere where he is clearly the best player on the team. That is the only way he'll ever be happy. I would recommend Illinois State - or maybe Evansville.
          The fact that a guy like Mark Few is recruiting ES makes me wonder what really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

The fact that a guy like Mark Few is recruiting ES makes me wonder what really happened.
            They didn’t get along or see eye to eye on the basketball stuff. Marshall said all the players are great kids you would want to have over for dinner. Erik isn’t a demon or something lol. And he’s a good player. Why wouldn’t mark few recruit him? Plus, “showing interest” is a great distance from recruiting. I imagine we’ll never know how seriously Few considered him unless he ends up signing there. In that case we’ll have a pretty good idea.

Comment

• he was answering questions on Instagram or something and someone asked him if he would miss Wichita his answer "Nah Bro". Aight go ride the bench somewhere else and be done already.

Comment

• Is there someplace that shows offers vs "interest"

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  he was answering questions on Instagram or something and someone asked him if he would miss Wichita his answer "Nah Bro". Aight go ride the bench somewhere else and be done already.
                  and he's probably right

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

They didn’t get along or see eye to eye on the basketball stuff. Marshall said all the players are great kids you would want to have over for dinner. Erik isn’t a demon or something lol. And he’s a good player. Why wouldn’t mark few recruit him? Plus, “showing interest” is a great distance from recruiting. I imagine we’ll never know how seriously Few considered him unless he ends up signing there. In that case we’ll have a pretty good idea.
                    Based on his Dad's comments, I don't think they will be excepting that invite to dinner any time soon.
                    The Assman

Comment

• GU Fan Board: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...-Zags-in-Top-5

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        "More red flags than NASCAR but, as usual, we can rely on Few who picks transfers well, very well."

LOL

Comment

• Erik was asked " are you gonna miss Wichita??" in his Instagram story.

He said: "Nah bro"

Good luck to his next school.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Reddit comments found on the GU board

"Anyone accepting Stevenson as a transfer has to know his dad comes as a "package deal." Dude made more facebook rants than a bored secretary."

"The dad is a nightmare. If I was Erik I was be embarrassed by him. I was a freaking D1 athlete. If my parents ever intervened that way, I would've been humiliated."

"Erik was a toxic locker room teammate"
                            Among others

Yikes!

I couldn't get the previous link to work, so let me try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              Reddit comments found on the GU board

Among others

Yikes!
                              The reddit comments were all taken from this thread, and all posted by who I am assuming are posters on Shockernet as well:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

The reddit comments were all taken from this thread, and all posted by who I am assuming are posters on Shockernet as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CollegeBask..._the_transfer/
                                And promptly found by a GU fan. Some interesting stuff in that Reddit thread, especially if you open up all the comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X