Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    usage.jfif

Anyone want to take a stab at who the Washington player at the Usage line of 22.5 and the ORtg of 60 is?

Erik is one of the least efficient offensive players in high major college basketball in the last 14 years. And he continues to fire away and turn the ball over on 31.1% of his possessions. That's dedication right there.
    That Iowa outlier has to be Luka Garza....who is the OU far right middle high? Reaves?

Comment

usage.jfif

Anyone want to take a stab at who the Washington player at the Usage line of 22.5 and the ORtg of 60 is?

Erik is one of the least efficient offensive players in high major college basketball in the last 14 years. And he continues to fire away and turn the ball over on 31.1% of his possessions. That's dedication right there.
      Boy. The chart.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That Iowa outlier has to be Luka Garza....who is the OU far right middle high? Reaves?
        Could be Trae Young

Comment

• Of course it is.....I didn't realize it was more than this year, which, if I could read, I would have known. Thank you very much.

Comment

usage.jfif

Anyone want to stab this chart?
            FYP

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Trae Young, actually.

Not hard to spot some others...Markus Howard (twice), Frank Kaminsky, Myles Powell, Michael Beasley.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Greener pastures in Washington for Erik? Maybe not.

Changes coming?

Through the first five games, Hopkins expressed dissatisfaction with certain aspects of the Huskies while maintaining his eternally positive outlook. At times he questioned Green’s shot selection or the post players’ inability to rebound.

But for the first time this season, Hopkins voiced displeasure and pointed criticism following the Montana defeat when asked about the slumping production from Jamal Bey and Stevenson.

The UW starters combined for five points on 2-for-7 shooting, seven rebounds, three assists, three steals and six turnovers.

Stevenson, the Wichita State transfer who is averaging 5.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 2.8 turnovers while shooting 28.9 percent from the field and 21.1 percent on three-pointers, was benched at halftime and did not play in the second half.
                This part from the article - https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...ss-to-montana/ - is pretty interesting as well:

Hopkins replaced Stevenson with backup guard Nate Pryor, who has been one of the few bright spots for the Huskies.

“Nate Pryor, I love, and he inspires me,” Hopkins said. “When you have a player that plays to win with no agenda and how the game is going — if you can get all five guys to do that on your team or everyone on the court at the same time, then you have a great chance to win.

“Other players have to take that, and that has to be them. We have no one on our team that’s good enough to carry this team by themselves. It has to be about the team. It has to be. And we will fight for that. And whoever is going to do that is going to play.”
                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Maybe Stevenson's tweet was directed at the coach:

Article written on Thursday where the coach replaces Stevenson with Nate Pryor and says “Nate Pryor, I love, and he inspires me,”

Stevenson tweets Friday at 1:30 am - "Don’t want any love when things change... stay on that same side you picked"

I bet either Stevenson will be in the transfer portal again or Hopkins will get canned after a less than stellar season.
                  Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

This part from the article - https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...ss-to-montana/ - is pretty interesting as well:

​​​​​
                    Hopkins replaced Stevenson with backup guard Nate Pryor, who has been one of the few bright spots for the Huskies.

“Nate Pryor, I love, and he inspires me,” Hopkins said. “When you have a player that plays to win with no agenda and how the game is going — if you can get all five guys to do that on your team or everyone on the court at the same time, then you have a great chance to win.

“Other players have to take that, and that has to be them. We have no one on our team that’s good enough to carry this team by themselves. It has to be about the team. It has to be. And we will fight for that. And whoever is going to do that is going to play.”
                    Shocking. Didn't see that coming. LoL

Comment

• “When you have a player that plays to win with no agenda...
                      Didn't take UW's coach long to learn that lesson. He's talking about the guy he benched Stevenson for.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• That coach is so mean. Poor ES.

Comment

• The other side of the fence ain't lookin' so hot

dead grass.jpg
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 3G sitting back watching this unfold...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Didn't take UW's coach long to learn that lesson. He's talking about the guy he benched Stevenson for.
                              TP is poison to any team. Tears apart team chemistry and splits locker rooms.

Comment

• THIS JUST IN........from a reliable source.
                                UW basketball coach, Hopkins on the hot seat after a poor start and rumors of player disgruntlement.
                                Reports tonight say school is in contact with Gregg Marshall and discussing a potential 3yr contract for a reported $24,000,000. Additional reports of Lynn Marshall being seen with a local realtor looking at Seattle oceanfront mansions.
                                If contract works out Gregg Marshall would take over the program as soon as January. This contract coupled with coach Marshalls $15,000,000 buy out by Wichita State University, would make Marshall the highest paid NCAA coach over the terms of the contract
                                Last edited by Atxshoxfan; December 19, 2020, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X