No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wish we could get this thread moved, or change the title. Maybe it’s just me, but it just pisses me off each time I open SN and see that name in bold letters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
      I really wish we could get this thread moved, or change the title. Maybe it’s just me, but it just pisses me off each time I open SN and see that name in bold letters.
      Agreed. Dudes had his 15 minutes. Let's all move on from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm not a big fan of DB, but in fairness, maybe he has?
        Isn't Marshall untouchable?... Asking for a friend

Comment

• If we had Bob Richey, we would've won 3 national titles by now.

And most importantly, we would've been undefeated in postgame interviews.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            If we had Bob Richey, we would've won 3 national titles by now.

And most importantly, we would've been undefeated in postgame interviews.
            If the Shockers had been coached by Bob Richey very unlikely seven scholarship players would have transferred after a twenty win season. Just saying!

Edit just for you Fever - Furman finished the season 25-7 and not one player transferred and not one negative headline involving any player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

If the Shockers had been coached by Bob Richey very unlikely seven scholarship players would have transferred after a twenty win season. Just saying!
              You are acting like Marshall is Mangino
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Yea, 1-2 star guys aren't very desirable on the open-market.

Comment

Edit just for you Fever - Furman finished the season 25-7 and not one player transferred and not one negative headline involving any player.
                  lmao, are you even believing what you type at this point or are you just going down with the schtick?

I'm especially envious of Bob's illustrious NCAA accolades, in addition to his 0-1 lifetime NIT record.

I bet Mike Cohen won a lot of press conferences.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You act like this Richey guy is the second coming of Tony Bennett...
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lmao, are you even believing what you type at this point or are you just going down with the schtick?

I'm especially envious of Bob's illustrious NCAA accolades, in addition to his 0-1 lifetime NIT record.

I bet Mike Cohen won a lot of press conferences.
                      "Going down with the schtick" - are you referring to Marshall and the Shocker roster or my support of Bob Richey as an emerging D1 coach?

Time will tell which position is correct. IMO Furman will enjoy another season of 20 victories; the Shockers I am not so confident - but do hope I am wrong. But as Marshall told the Eagle
                      he really likes what's left of the Shocker roster and is looking forward to next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                        I really wish we could get this thread moved, or change the title. Maybe it’s just me, but it just pisses me off each time I open SN and see that name in bold letters.
                        At least find some common ground, ya know?

Comment

Boatright needs to get off his fat As* and interview all of the players to discover what in the hell happened within the coaching of WSU's mens D1 basketball program. Just My Opinion

After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that your opinion sucks.
                          Last edited by WuDrWu; March 19, 2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Doc,
                            Agreed and convinced this douche may be related or even sleeping with this Patty Beamer crackpot.
                            They certainly think and talk alike. These types are probably the reason the word 'Fan' is short for fanatic.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                                Doc,
                                Agreed and convinced this douche may be related or even sleeping with this Patty Beamer crackpot.
                                They certainly think and talk alike. These types are probably the reason the word 'Fan' is short for fanatic.

That is all.
                                Or perhaps his ISP indicates a Washington location.

Comment

Working...
                                X