No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Daddy use his influence to get playing time for Erik the last two games? Or was Erik hurt which caused the reduced minutes in prior games. Sudden change, whatever.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      Did Daddy use his influence to get playing time for Erik the last two games? Or was Erik hurt which caused the reduced minutes in prior games. Sudden change, whatever.
      Starting to wonder if PapaTP is in his coach's head.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

sounds like the new coaching strategy to highlight Erik’s game is working. Erik gets his stats and everyone is happy.
        Except the fans, boosters, and administration. 1-10. Although, I am sure ES is good with losing as long as he gets his 15-20 shots per game. What a twatwaffle.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Wanna enjoy the Fourth of July early? Retweet that tweet and send it to Craigy and sit back and watch the show.
          Last edited by ShockerFever; January 16, 2021, 09:20 PM.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Washington ended up losing and according to twitter Erik tried to hero ball it to tie it.

UCLA (11-2/7-0) came out flat in the first half and the UW (1-11/0-7) had a chance to steal a victory on the road but couldn't execute on offense during the last minute of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Washington ended up losing and according to twitter Erik tried to hero ball it to tie it.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion...-uw-76-ucla-81
                LMAO. I'm shocked he would do that. SMH

Comment

• But true to form TP came through in the end as UW coach Hopkins witnessed first hand. 23 seconds left down 3 UW calls its last TO to set up a play. First mistake, the play involves inbounding the ball to TP. I assume most of you know what happens next, anyway UW runs their action and player comes free on the opposite wing but shazam, TP has audibled to himself with some dribble action to step into his 27 footer which clanks off the rim and there is your ball game. BTW, Coach Hopkins is visibly pissed but that’s on him for not understanding what he signed up for. LOLZ

Comment

• Thanks Coach Marshall, on top of everything else you did you rid us of TP.

Who recruited TP, Kyle Linstead?

Comment

• “The play he drew up was clearly intended for Quade Green but Erik Stevenson didn’t pass him the ball and then took a deep contested 3 that predictably missed and that was all she wrote as UCLA made their final 4 free throw attempts. Coach Hopkins rightly appeared furious at Stevenson for making that decision after sitting on the bench with 4 fouls for the previous 8 minutes of game time immediately preceding it.”

Comment

• The dawg just gotta be a dawg

Comment

• Green was quoted as sayin UCLA “blew up the play and they had to find another option “

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                            Thanks Coach Marshall, on top of everything else you did you rid us of TP.

Who recruited TP, Kyle Linstead?
                            Maybe the most pure example of addition through subtraction ever invented.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Can’t help to think all this TP self-imposed drama would make an “ok” Netflix series. Doubtful I’d watch it though, unless I’m just bottled up at the house with nothing else to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Except the fans, boosters, and administration. 1-10. Although, I am sure ES is good with losing as long as he gets his 15-20 shots per game. What a twatwaffle.
                                I just added a new word to my insult vocabulary. 'twatwaffle". Excellent, UW has a twatwaffle student athlete.
                                Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 16, 2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X